Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ...and your heroes

bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    you dont suggest that 3000 years ago they should had sky crappers, do you?
    Have they started to shit on you from a great height now? I blame Rafi.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #72
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Boab if you dont have anything to say dont go on with spelling mistakes please.
    Last edited by BawA; 08-09-2008 at 04:48 PM.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. The Drawing Room   -   #73
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    you dont suggest that 3000 years ago they should had sky crappers, do you?
    Have they started to shit on you from a great height now? I blame Rafi.
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    Boab if you dont have anything to dont go on with spelling mistakes please.
    You've provided a tortuous topic, BawA, and now you've given us some comic relief.

No harm pointing that out, I don't think.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #74
    yeh yeh, when you you people dont have counter argument you come up with this sort of replies, changing the topic course, ive been here long enough to know that.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

5. The Drawing Room   -   #75
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    yeh yeh, when you you people dont have counter argument you come up with this sort of replies, changing the topic course, ive been here long enough to know that.
    I think if you check any previous post I have made on this subject that I have not taken any side. In fact I suggested that Israel 'buy' the land of the Palestinians. Try anything to stop the bloodshed on either side.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #76
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    I'm not trying to argue or counter argue. I was just pointing out that where the issue is essentially of a political nature you make it a religious one. As do loads of other people, which to my mind makes any problem more difficult to solve.

See where it's religious then the different sides have God's blessing on what they are doing so, to some ways of thinking, that means they can do pretty much whatever they want.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #77
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by torrentt View Post
    ilw, the Jewish people don't say they are a "race", you are a fool.
    That they do. Evidently you are the fool here. More like a clown type.

Quote Originally Posted by torrentt
    Israel want peace, thats a fact, peace = living. Arabs want Israel = they want war = death = Shaheed as your have been taught, be a shaheed and go to heaven, right?
    Nah man, Israel wants more and more turf. Peace my arse. They couldn't give two hoots about that. Peace is secondary to them, or this war would have stopped a long time ago.

Comprende?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #78
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    As far as my arguments, counter- or otherwise, you may or may not have seen them, depending...I can assure I have made them, and also that you may access them via the search function.

I continually refine them; I have plenty of criticisms for Israel, several times several more for the various Arab factions, but, as always, it comes down to the fact that Israel is by popular acclaim to be eliminated/erased, etc., and that imperative is a one-way sentiment.

All other considerations spring from this.

My opinion.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #79
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    yeh i can clearly see another Holocaust not coming in way.

about 17% of Israel population are Muslims, rapidly multiplying.
    ...which Government over there is trying its best to prevent exceeding their number by not giving new born's Israel citizenship and many similar tactics including sending back to occupied lands.

That, my friend, is pure utter bullcrap. Every single person born in Israel, who's parents are either Jewish or have an Israeli citizenship, automatically get a blue ID card, no questions asked.

yeh right

Again, bullcrap. The special thing about the term "Jew" is that it refers to 2 things at the same time - A religion, and a NATION. Not a race. Believe it or not, Semites are not only Jews, but also Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians. We are not a race being Jewish, we are a nation.

I know you have been taught things, but just look at the facts.
    England and race talks, forget about it.

Jews who came here in the 19th and 20th century bought many lands here, did the impossible and turned the desert into modern and successful cities etc. In 1948 many of the arabs who where still here, where told by the other arabs nations to get out of Israel, and after the war, which they will start on Israel, these arabs will return back to a place that will be belong to them. Israel defeted them and won the war. Israel offered many territories to the so called palestenians but they refused, wanting all of Israel, not peace. As Golda Meir, former israel prime minister, said: "we will have peace with the arabs when they love their children more than they hate us". There is no use of talking to you cuz your mind is set already. Israel want peace, thats a fact, peace = living. Arabs want Israel = they want war = death = Shaheed as your have been taught, be a shaheed and go to heaven, right?
    give me a break...
    you fought your way with support of America and OCCUPIED land and then took most commercial areas and offered arabs dead lands usefull for nothing. for god sake there are millions now living in Lebanon and Jordan and many other countries and Israel aint agreeing to let them return back, there are people older then jews state it self still caring keys to their homes waiting to return.
    you say jews bought lands, from who? jews already there?
    they modernized those areas, what you think Arabs couldn't do that? its called revolution which comes step by step.

Point being? Like in any other war, the best army wins. We won, we took what we got, we made a state that to be honest would always be way better than any Arab state on this land, and that's that for a fact. You claim you got here first.. Quit the shit-talks.. Go read the bible for reference.. It's like the chicken and the egg thing all over again.. It's irrelevant.

So all in all, you should try get your facts and ideas a little more exact next time.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #80
    Quote Originally Posted by tralalala View Post
    yeh i can clearly see another Holocaust not coming in way.

...which Government over there is trying its best to prevent exceeding their number by not giving new born's Israel citizenship and many similar tactics including sending back to occupied lands.

That, my friend, is pure utter bullcrap. Every single person born in Israel, who's parents are either Jewish or have an Israeli citizenship, automatically get a blue ID card, no questions asked.

yeh right

Again, bullcrap. The special thing about the term "Jew" is that it refers to 2 things at the same time - A religion, and a NATION. Not a race. Believe it or not, Semites are not only Jews, but also Egyptians, Lebanese and Syrians. We are not a race being Jewish, we are a nation.

I know you have been taught things, but just look at the facts.
    England and race talks, forget about it.

Jews who came here in the 19th and 20th century bought many lands here, did the impossible and turned the desert into modern and successful cities etc. In 1948 many of the arabs who where still here, where told by the other arabs nations to get out of Israel, and after the war, which they will start on Israel, these arabs will return back to a place that will be belong to them. Israel defeted them and won the war. Israel offered many territories to the so called palestenians but they refused, wanting all of Israel, not peace. As Golda Meir, former israel prime minister, said: "we will have peace with the arabs when they love their children more than they hate us". There is no use of talking to you cuz your mind is set already. Israel want peace, thats a fact, peace = living. Arabs want Israel = they want war = death = Shaheed as your have been taught, be a shaheed and go to heaven, right?
    give me a break...
    you fought your way with support of America and OCCUPIED land and then took most commercial areas and offered arabs dead lands usefull for nothing. for god sake there are millions now living in Lebanon and Jordan and many other countries and Israel aint agreeing to let them return back, there are people older then jews state it self still caring keys to their homes waiting to return.
    you say jews bought lands, from who? jews already there?
    they modernized those areas, what you think Arabs couldn't do that? its called revolution which comes step by step.

Point being? Like in any other war, the best army wins. We won, we took what we got, we made a state that to be honest would always be way better than any Arab state on this land, and that's that for a fact. You claim you got here first.. Quit the shit-talks.. Go read the bible for reference.. It's like the chicken and the egg thing all over again.. It's irrelevant.

So all in all, you should try get your facts and ideas a little more exact next time.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3111727.stm
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    The Israeli parliament passed a law preventing Palestinians married to Israelis from gaining Israeli citizenship.
    yeh sure, like jews only live in "Israel".

So you accept your guilt of forcing your way into Arab land and your also with the terminology of "strong eating weak", then stop bitching about holocaust, you were weak at the time and Nazi's had stronger army, they wanted land they took land.

rafi just by using terms like "utter shit" and "bull crap" doesn't make something not true nor makes up your facts which completely is missing from your arguments.
    bring up something factional next time so i can reply to you in more painful way.

Benjamen button

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast