Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: ...and your heroes

tralalala's Avatar The Almighty

You obviously didn't understand the term "nation" in this particular context - The Jews are a large body of people with common grounds (culture, descent etc..). Being a part of the Jewish nation doesn't mean you live in Israel. American Jews are part of the Jewish nation just as much as an Israeli Jew is.

Think about that item you posted - Palestinians are at a state of war with us, why on earth would be give them citizenship..?

Once again you're mixing Arab-Israelis and Palestinians. EVERY Israeli-Arab has his Israeli citizenship, so do his children born and bred in Israel and so forth.

You want facts? Go read the Israeli book of laws, it's all in there.

About your second statement - You're proving yourself as a person who's shooting many artificial facts into the air.. The Nazis did indeed take land, but from whom? The Jews? Jeebus.. Your history teacher must've messed you up big time.. They took land from the Poles, the Baltics, the French, Norway.... Not from the Jews.. How can you compare that to what's happening in the Strip?
    We weren't weak at the time.. A big load of Europe's economy was held by Jews who did a hefty amount of work there.. We were a big part of many of the Europeans' cultures.. Artists, philosophers, scientists (Einstein, anyone?).

Give your posts a think or two before posting them next time.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #82
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Think about that item you posted - Palestinians are at a state of war with us, why on earth would be give them citizenship..?
    i dont expect anything from you, i just replied to you and to the guy who was proud of that 17% citizenship owners being Arabs in "Israel", well it doesn't make jew government exactly proud, its more like enforced. what i mentioned is one of the tactics your government is using to stop arabs exceeding your number in "Israel".

it doesn't matter whom they took land from, as far as it concerns to your statement of strong eating weak it was all fair what happened to jews in that time.
    as you said once to me that Palestine is combination of few parts of three arab countries and then you occupied it so its same as what you stated up about Nazis taking land from several countries.
    if you were so strong why then you were so closed to extermination.
    just admit it, "Israel" is sins of its fathers, from very 1st moment you people walked on your un-loved fathers foot prints.

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. The Drawing Room   -   #83
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Apologies to all involved if I seem a bit callus but I find this this thread to be a remarkable microcosm of the Arab/Israeli conflict.
    Lots of rhetoric and saber rattling by both sides with the occasional incursion by outside forces,but on the whole rather pointless.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #84
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    what

You really are a narrow-minded person, aren't you, Bawa? The Jews back in the 30s didn't have a bloody state of their own, so how could they fight the Nazis?! They were part of many other countries being attacked by Germany, and the Nazis sought to exterminate the Jews for being Jews.. How the hell can you remotely consider this anything like what is going on in the Gaza Strip nowadays!?

Craziness

5. The Drawing Room   -   #85
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by BawA View Post
    stop bitching about holocaust, you were weak at the time and Nazi's had stronger army, they wanted land they took land.
    Prick.

Fuck off and die, soon.

I used to think you were just an idiot. Now I realize you are a bigoted bag of shite.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

6. The Drawing Room   -   #86
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    stop bitching about holocaust, you were weak at the time and Nazi's had stronger army, they wanted land they took land.
    Prick.

Fuck off and die, soon.

I used to think you were just an idiot. Now I realize you are a bigoted bag of shite.

there goes 3rd? keep them coming!!

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

7. The Drawing Room   -   #87
    You really are a narrow-minded person, aren't you, Bawa? The Jews back in the 30s didn't have a bloody state of their own, so how could they fight the Nazis?
    then stop saying jews were powerful part of those countries. have a look at France, USA and many other European countries, if a finger is pointed at jews lobby in all those countries will start biting politician so hard that they will come to their knees, that's what means being powerful, not only you find it hard to hear a bad thing about yourself in jew state you even cant stand it else where as well.

and the Nazis sought to exterminate the Jews for being Jews.. How the hell can you remotely consider this anything like what is going on in the Gaza Strip nowadays!?
    ahhh, and your exterminating muslims for being...? plz dont say terrorist, thats so typical.

Benjamen button

8. The Drawing Room   -   #88
    How is it analogous with rounding people up and exterminating them. Men woman and children into gas chambers, six million of them. How is it analogous with the concentration camps. Starving people to death or carrying out medical experiments on them. What's happening is nothing like that and your comments just show you for what you are. It's not political at all it's religious, you are a bigot.

I really did think you were OK. Now I just think you are a pathetic bigot.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #89
    dropping bombs on them while their in sleep, cutting foods and supplies couple of times in a month, snipping children while coming out of schools and and and, what you call them, genocide or exterminating ? am with it either way.

i really thought you were as crazy as your avatar but now i just think your a nutjob .

Benjamen button

10. The Drawing Room   -   #90
    dropping bombs on them while their in sleep, cutting foods and supplies couple of times in a month, snipping children while coming out of schools and and and, what you call them, genocide or exterminating ? am with it either way.

i really thought you were as crazy as your avatar but now i just think your a nutjob .
    It's not even in the same league and you know it. Neither is it exactly against people who aren't able to fight back. Or indeed to commit their own atrocities.

Cutting food and supplies once a fortnight is not the same as the systematic enslavement, torture and murder of 6,000,000 civilians. Who were unable to do anything to defend themselves.

To suggest that it's the same is ludicrous and only a bigot would say it.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast