Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what.cd help

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Im on what.cd and having some trouble with my ratio cos as many of you are aware it is near impossible to seed there, especially if you don't own any cds. I did UL my mums choir cd but it got no hits I even ripped it with v0 which i didn't know how to do beforehand.

thnkx
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-22-2008 at 02:40 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    just wait for a freeleech and then dl like crazy. Dont know how long you'll be waiting though

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    A lot of patience is required. Download a torrent with few seeders and then seed it indefinitely. You'll eventually get some hits. Or as Kondrae says, wait until freeleech. The next time may be in December lol.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    tknaught's Avatar +3 dB BT Rep: +2
    I doubt there will be a free leech any time soon. What is the current status of your What.cd account? I can give you some tips on how to manage ratio on What if you want.
    Last edited by tknaught; 07-21-2008 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    thanks for suggestions guys.
    Last edited by yevgeny; 07-22-2008 at 02:41 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Download some scene releases from a 0day tracker then upload them to What. It's not so difficult to maintain a descent ratio there

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    If u would actually search FST for advice on how to maintain ratio on music sites like What then you would probably come across the only working solution to this:-
    Download comics from like demoniond probably and then upload them to these trackers ... easy 600mb for u

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    T.S.O.L. had some good advice in another thread although it's probably not of immediate help.
    Set your client to automatically download comics as they'll give the best ratio boost because of their comparative size.
    Other than that sites like this are really made for uploading so you've got to find something quick like apextwin suggested .
    And yevgeny it's not about speed .All the speed in the world won't help if there's nothing to grab.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    when i was on oink i was able to keep a ratio, could try to help you, i don't want neither the invitation or the account as a friend here will help me getting waffles when they are open
    i have 24/7 computer with 24/1 Mbit connection
    pm me if you are willing to

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If I hadnt an acc at What Id be willing to help u...
    Anyway jst DL from another site and up there. Its not that hard to maintain ratio. Thats what I actually do

The Chase is Better than the Catch

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast