Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Smoking In Public

gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    if you wanna smoke, you shouldnt be penalised for it, you already are enough in the amount of tax. it may be seen as a bad habit but hey, fuck it!

2. Lounge   -   #102
    Ron sorry bout .... in da club. dont take me seriously just quitin smokin. its killin me an im all snappy tom.

i'd guess nicotine...however, heroin is probably more addictive than both of these put together...

nope the scientist in aus said nicotine is more addictive then herion. an more so now cause of the new chemicals they put in it to increase the dependence on it.

3. Lounge   -   #103
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    i dont think nicotine is as addictive as smack.
    i mean, you dont see all these clinics and rehab centres for poeple who chain a few fags.
    ciggarettes dont get you to go out n mug ppl n rob n steel n cause crime just to buy another packet of fags like herion does.
    they not as addictive cos the not the same emotinos, have you ever actually witnessed sumone shooting up or just in ecstacy wen they have taken it?
    herion is more of a way of living, it is what your life revolves around, fags are just there to make life seem easier.

4. Lounge   -   #104
    rite u r gaz k, but thats cause the herion users r lookin for that first high so they r emotionally unstable allready. as in low self of steem. so it makes them feel betta. smokes is somthin thats wierd. im goin of them at the moment an the doc said i was sufferin withdrawal symptoms thats y i was so angery an fightin people for no reason. maybe i have a addictive cycle but im goin crazy not havin a smoke.

5. Lounge   -   #105
    i reckon they should have re-hab for smokers.

6. Lounge   -   #106
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    you dont have to be emotinoally unstable to try smack... just curious.
    why did you start smokin in the first place, not becuase you unstable *you may be now after quittin) but cos you were curious.
    same with smack... it mite have just been smokin it to star with, maybe cos u in a room with a load of people on it anyway, n u want to know what it feels like that makes you look so relaxed n orgamsic like they do, then maybe after that you go onto injectin....

7. Lounge   -   #107
    true gaz just that the only people i know who do herion r streeters. i sold me mums smokes for food (cause she only bought food for herself) an i was curious too lol. ur right. curiosity killed the cat though. lol im gonna die!!!! no just goin crazy here.

8. Lounge   -   #108
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Come to think of it, how much does a pack of cigs cost where you guys live?
    Let's take Marlboro, that's a pretty worldwide known brand.
    Over here, it costs €3.65, but they're planning on increasing that price before the end of the year.

About the addictiveness (is that a real world?) of smack and nicotine....isn't sex even more addictive?
    I mean, everybody does it/wants it over and over again. There's no stopping it. People pay good money to get it. Some even kill for it. I think we're just waiting for the government to tax us on that too.

9. Lounge   -   #109
    gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    yeah, or set up taxing on wanking and have to make tax declarations and donations they could be known as wank banks.

20 malrboro lights cos £4.65 where i live, prob cost more down near london.
    on a night out the fags in the machines in pubs n clubs are normall £4.80 - £5.50 for 16. so yeah bit pf a rip off.

but i agree the sex n wanking is addictive..

10. Lounge   -   #110
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by Skweeky@18 August 2003 - 05:41
    To be honest, I smoke myself, but I hate it when other people smoke when I'm still eating. ButI also admit that there's nothing like a nice cigarette after a good meal. Maybe restaurants should just install some sort of smoking room.
    Air sealed
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast