Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Smoking In Public

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I don't smoke (well, not tobacco anyway) but I also don't care if other people do or don't in restraints. It's up to them, not some fat arse politician or the NHS. What's even more stupid is that Weatherspoons has banned drinking in the afternoon. With it being the only licensed venue in my local area where the fuck are people gonna get there daily does of vitamin beer?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    What About Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I believe that is what cars expel, hence the use for some suicides. Carbon Monoxide inhalation mimics a lot of known diseases lika Asthma, Empthysema and is probably costing governments more than the damage caused by smoking. If you think it does not cause any damage, take a walk along a country lane and witness the foliage killed by exhaust fumes.
    Fifty years ago the road side was covered in various wild fruits. NOT ANYMORE!
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by titey+18 August 2003 - 17:07--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 18 August 2003 - 17:07)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-3rd gen noob@18 August 2003 - 11:00
    cows produce more methane than humans...therefore we should exterminate all cows&nbsp;
    According to your premise - YES.

You made the blanket statement that "pollution should not be allowed". [/b][/quote]
    stabbed with my own sword...how humiliating

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Lounge   -   #34
    restraints
    That should be "restaurants"

5. Lounge   -   #35
    restraints

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Originally posted by bigboab@18 August 2003 - 17:08
    What About Carbon Monoxide poisoning. I believe that is what cars expel, hence the use for some suicides. Carbon Monoxide inhalation mimics a lot of known diseases lika Asthma, Empthysema and is probably costing governments more than the damage caused by smoking. If you think it does not cause any damage, take a walk along a country lane and witness the foliage killed by exhaust fumes.
    Fifty years ago the road side was covered in various wild fruits. NOT ANYMORE&#33;
    it&#39;s been very hard to kill yourself with car exhaust fumes since the event of catalytic converters

it&#39;s much like trying to kill yourself by sticking your head in a gas oven...the gas these days isn&#39;t poisonous (except from asphyxiation)
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Aberrant
    Originally posted by __eric__@18 August 2003 - 11:10
    restraints
    Oh, I just thought you were kinky.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Aberrant
    And... as usual... this board hates me&#33;

Or perhaps it&#39;s that the board likes me so much that it wants me to post even more than I do now.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Aberrant

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Aberrant

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast