Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: [REQ] Change of 50 gb @ TTi

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    614
    My REQ is that I want to change 50 gb with you on TTi, Look at the steps below, and answer if you want to do it

    1: You give me 50 GB upload (It will cost 720 SH)
    2: I Wait until TTi make me to Power User
    3: I pay you back 50 gb oOR 720 SH if you like

    Cheers m8

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    4,960
    it also deducts 50GB from their upload, so paying them back 720 SH won't really mean anything unless they've got a powerful seedbox. You wouldn't be able to pay them back 50 gigs unless you could add an extra 50 gigs to your account, or you have 1920* seed hours.
    Last edited by T.S.O.L.; 07-23-2008 at 01:20 AM.

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,046
    Here's a better idea why not be active on TTi just like you probably "promised" the user who invited you there? Upload 50gb, become PU and get those precious invites so that you can get your imaginary reputation points...so that after 10-15 reputation pts, you feel you're deserving of a lvl 7-10 tracker.....

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    465
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Here's a better idea why not be active on TTi just like you probably "promised" the user who invited you there? Upload 50gb, become PU and get those precious invites so that you can get your imaginary reputation points...so that after 10-15 reputation pts, you feel you're deserving of a lvl 7-10 tracker.....

    +1

    I kind of get tired of these threads which are basically trying to cheat the bonus system at TTi

    Just seed like you're supposed to!

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    If someone asked for 20 or maybe 30GB to become PU, that would be different. But asking for the whole amount from 0 to PU. You are just lazy and don't deserve shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    If someone asked for 20 or maybe 30GB to become PU, that would be different. But asking for the whole amount from 0 to PU. You are just lazy and don't deserve shit.
    Don't missunderstand me. I have already uploaded 25GB. But I can just upload in 150kb/s. So it takes very long time to upload 25GB for me. I took 50GB just cause I have about 800 SH, so why not use it all ?

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Not From Brighton
    Posts
    1,184
    Oi... I need 200Gb upload t bcome a Pro User pls
    I promise I will give it back...

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    On an island
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2,472
    Quote Originally Posted by akeesson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    If someone asked for 20 or maybe 30GB to become PU, that would be different. But asking for the whole amount from 0 to PU. You are just lazy and don't deserve shit.
    Don't missunderstand me. I have already uploaded 25GB. But I can just upload in 150kb/s. So it takes very long time to upload 25GB for me. I took 50GB just cause I have about 800 SH, so why not use it all ?
    you know that for every 5GB you want to give back it's 192SH and not 72 right. Not much point in reaching PU and then going under again, so you need to buy GB and send them. Just buying 50GB is already 1200SH
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

    Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    614
    Ohh, I didn't know that . And I can't buy anything before I'm a Power USer. Otherwise I had bought everything normally

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Skies View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by akeesson View Post

    Don't missunderstand me. I have already uploaded 25GB. But I can just upload in 150kb/s. So it takes very long time to upload 25GB for me. I took 50GB just cause I have about 800 SH, so why not use it all ?
    you know that for every 5GB you want to give back it's 192SH and not 72 right. Not much point in reaching PU and then going under again, so you need to buy GB and send them. Just buying 50GB is already 1200SH

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •