Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: "Level 5" Giveaway

Alessandro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hey!
    Very nice giveaway!

1)

I am from Hungary, Europe

2)
    SCC, TheDVDClub, TTi, Filelist, Pisexy, HDBits, iPwn, nCore and DarkSide

3)
    The biggest part of my downloads are the TV series. But I download a lot of movies, music (mostly trance, house and electro). And rarely i download ebooks and games.

4)
    The most of the private trackers are faster and safer than the public trackers. The community and the quality of the torrents important me too, so that are the reasons i prefer private sites.

5)
    ITS - I'd love it because it is ratio free and it has great packs. The other important thing is that it has a great community, and i would like to be part of it.

Elektronik - As i wrote, i love trance and house music, and Elektronik is one of the best site for people how loves this music style.

Polishtracker - It is fast, has great pretimes, great content and not so hard to seed.

Thanks in advance!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    1-i am from egypt
    2-i am member at scl PTN scc PT
    3-i download packs and movies and music the most
    4-forums community and speed
    5-i need
    sct for speed and more packs
    elek cuz i love elek trance and other
    thnx in advance

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    1 - I'm from Serbia
    2 - IPT,RevTT,SCC,IPWN,BCG.
    3 - I download movies the most, but also i download music,sport...
    4 - Because that is the easy and safe way to get files and its fun.
    5 - ITS because they have great design,no ratio, and great community
    SCT because this is the best scene tracker and i heard that they have great packs

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Hi

1) I am from India!
    2) Iplay,SCL,TL,SCC,Bitme,Rev-TT,BTMusic,docs.,STmusic
    3) I download movies the most.
    4) For my bandwdith torrents are best.
    5) BMTV - I like documentaries.
    ScT - I like SCT from what i heard.
    Elektronik - Now more getting to music with a new set of jamo speakers.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    1) Sweden
    2) TTi, Softmp3, Powerbits,
    3) Music, music and TV-series
    4) I like (love Scene) There everything you download is in highquality, and no homeripped crap . Then I like when i can use my whole broadband-speed. And the forums are usually very good on private trackers.
    5) ScT - The "Dreamtracker", Very fast PRE-times, good seed, nice ratiosystem, good people on the tracker.
    Elektronik - House, Hoooouse !!. What more can I say. The best housemusic tracker, fast PRE-times.
    BitmeTV - Are there any more complete TV-torrent tracker?

/ akeesson

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    I've read all entries thus far.

I will be PMing some users who have posted for further questions I might have. If you don't get a PM, don't worry, it's not the final decision as of yet.

I would like to ask people who are serious about trying for this giveaway to not PM me unless I PM you first, it messes up the system, and is a bit of an annoyance.

they didn't built Rome in one day

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    . BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    What country are you from?
    i am from Egypt but i live right now in dubai

What other trackers are you a member of?
    ipwn . TR . TL . PTN . RevTT

What do you download the most?
    MUSIC . MOVIE

Why do you use private torrent trackers?
    i use it because easy to find what u need

Name at least 3 "Level 5" trackers you wish to be a member of, and why you want to join them

SCT . ITS

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    gold24's Avatar israel forever BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1) israel
    2) tti tl st stmusic bithdtv waffles whatcd iptorrents hebits download revolution revtt tranceroute
    3) music and movies usually hd movies
    4) beacuse i like being part of a large community giving back what i find there as in seeding and staying active in the forums and a closed private tracker is a safe tracker
    5) sct well beacuse its only the best 0-day site and the best of pre releases and hard to find tv packages and movies and games has the best speed also with my seedbox its easy for me to share and seed and keep a good ratio there and elektronik because i love elektronik music and am a big fan of trance music, and , its- because i heard they have the best blue ray releases and hd movies and heard there are plenty of losslesss releases which for me is a must also there ratio system is excellent.
    Last edited by gold24; 07-22-2008 at 05:57 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    You don't mess with the Zohan
    Hilarious!!!
    Most of you people are on high lvl trackers I am still dreaming of, but yre still want more.
    1st of all you don't know how to make a popper request. Try to explain more why you want the tracker. you can't ask ScT " I like SCT from what i heard" come on mate, try to think more, be more explicit. Show him that you are ready to receive his invite, that he will never regret inviting you, show him you are a smart person, with ideas.

I would like to apply here but there is nothing to write down at at no. 5.

G'luck 2 all, I hope ya'll get yr dream tracker!

please excuse my French lads

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    brightsid's Avatar Larisssssssaaaaaaa BT Rep: +4
    Hi integral fantastic offer

1) I'm from Greece
    2) I'm a proud member of What, Waffles,TL,SCC,Tti,Bitme and finally I'm managed to get into BitmeTV and iTS
    3) I'm big Tv Series and Movies collector. I also download a lot of music and some ebooks or other elearning stuff
    4) First of all for the feeling of privacy. It's really nice to think you belong into a community where you share things with others.
    5) I really would like to join only SCT cause it is one of the best trackers in packs. Other than that I respect all the trackers but I am ok with the one I am already member

I can provide ratio proofs or profile links or anything else you find important.
    Thanks again for this ga

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast