Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: New Star Trek tees!

  1. #1
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    I have one on order and another arrived today . The one that arrived today has a starfleet logo on the front, and the one that's coming says 'Trekkies do it at warp speed'. My OH refuses to be seen with me when I wear that one. Everyone wins!!

    I was well pleased to find them on Ebay. I don't have a credit card anymore so I can't use Cafepress...and anyway the quality of the tees from there is shite. My raglan one ended up looking 80s batwing after about 3 washes, and it shrunk. Wouldn't be so bad but I'd shortened it because it was too long to start with .

    If anyone else knows any quality purveyors of Star Trek tees please to be letting me know .

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Are we talking T-Shirts here.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    I'd shoot myself dead if I ever wore one of those.

    But when a gal wears a scifi t-shirt...damn.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Next To Automated Alice
    Posts
    11,489
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I'd shoot myself dead if I ever wore one of those.

    But when a gal wears a scifi t-shirt...damn.

    I'm sending you one. Put it on...and do what you must.


    -bd

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by brotherdoobie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    I'd shoot myself dead if I ever wore one of those.

    But when a gal wears a scifi t-shirt...damn.

    I'm sending you one. Put it on...and do what you must.


    -bd
    :harsh:
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I have one on order and another arrived today . The one that arrived today has a starfleet logo on the front, and the one that's coming says 'Trekkies do it at warp speed'. My OH refuses to be seen with me when I wear that one. Everyone wins!!
    run away with me.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I have one on order and another arrived today . The one that arrived today has a starfleet logo on the front, and the one that's coming says 'Trekkies do it at warp speed'. My OH refuses to be seen with me when I wear that one. Everyone wins!!
    run away with me. Pics!!!
    /Fixed
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760


    I'm going to share a secret with you all.

    http://www.etsy.com/index.php

    If you type in science or science fiction into the search engine you come up with stuff like this



    If anyone who loves me reads this, and is wondering what to buy me for our anniversary ....

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Look, they even have gifts for Mulder's girlfriends


  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Look, they even have gifts for Mulder's girlfriends

    what is she, muslim? i like my wimin to show a little more flesh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •