Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded

I've already got a version that can fit on 1 disc, and the picture quality is really good. Unfortunatly, I'm having trouble getting it to play well on my standalone DVD player, though it plays well on my computer. Can someone list any versions of Matrix Reloaded that fit on one disc and are near DVD quality?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    hey I forgot to tell u suprnova just started a section named "kvcd" and it says there is a matrix reloaded on 1 disk like mine try that one should have the same quality. Once again sorry.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Ive had no luck trying to download matrix 3 months laters still no source

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Gre1, I'm in the process of re-encoding your re-encode to a 23.976 fps NTSC version. If it looks good, and works good, maybe we can get a hash on your tracker for NTSC people.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    Go ahead. But I told u there was a version like mine on suprnova.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    KVCD version is also at 25 fps (PAL).
    Bummer.
    Also the video quality is well below the quality of your encode gre1.

Any other versions that might be NTSC?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    dont no
    most movie rls groups rls in PAL nowadays
    good for me though

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Its ok if they're released in PAL, but I would just need to re-encode it to NTSC. Only problem is, it doesn't seem like there is a way to only change the framerate. You would also have to adjust the bitrate (and some other settings) in the encoder, and this results in quality loss. Anyone know of a way to change ONLY the framerate? I've asked at dvdrhelp.com but it seems like the question is at a standstill.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    If you renecode using TMPGEnc Plus, unlock the frame setting and select 25 fps. That way it reencodes NTSC, with a frame rate of 25 (I use the NTSC Film template and modify from there). It's not standard, but i use it for all PAL reencodes, and suffer no qual loss.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    (I use the NTSC Film template and modify from there). It's not standard, but i use it for all PAL reencodes, and suffer no qual loss.
    I tried using the NTSC Film template but what it did was take my PAL movie's bitrate, and then re-encode that bitrate to whatever the current TMPGEnc setting was. So as a result, I got the 23.976 fps that I wanted, but the quality was lower, which I didn't want. Can you tell me what you modified in the NTSC Film template? Did you use the TMPGEnc wizard to load the templates? It sounds like this is exactly what I'm looking to do.

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast