Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: annoyed with blackcats

MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    But it's a public forum. Here you should be able to tell all of your problems without having your accounts hurt in any way. Would you still ban her is she would have told her boyfriend (which has an account on BCG hypotheticaly speaking) of this problem and you would have find out or something like that?

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    wtf has that got to do with anything, if she told her mates down the pub, how the hell am i going to find out.

I wonder how many members of BCG have just read this in the past hour or so, and are rushing to read the rules.

even if its just 1, its worked hasnt it.

she broke the rules, had a week to fix her problem, was not going to fix it, so why delay the inevitable.

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    MAybe.... ... anyway we should stop spamming around here and talk by PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    Poster
    LOL, that's why you should not have the same name as here, and do it on the sly just like me

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    she hasnt got the same name as here, but we dont warn that many members for partial leeching, so as soon as i made this post, i went into our IRC and asked cirno who he had just warned a couple of hours ago for doing it.

Well it didnt take Sherlock Holmes to find out the name did it.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    she hasnt got the same name as here, but we dont warn that many members for partial leeching, so as soon as i made this post, i went into our IRC and asked cirno who he had just warned a couple of hours ago for doing it.

Well it didnt take Sherlock Holmes to find out the name did it.
    Mate, you should just done it sly like me !

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Just another question stoi.... are you so very sure that she would not have done anything to fix the problem on which she received a warning (even if she stated here that she will not try to fix it?). In a week mach things would have happened. So i still think that you were so wrong in banning that user.

P.S.: I have no connection to that user, nor i have an account on BCG (i think).

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Ok some trackers ban you if your just a member here, we dont.

Like i said before, i am probably one of the most laid back owners out there and it usually takes a lot for me to react like i did (and just waking up did not help).

But we are not "that" strict, even a warning doesnt really do that much, so why complain here, why try to get the sympathy treatment here, which she has managed to do hasnt she, and made us look like, what was it "communists".

She broke the rules, she cried about it on a public forum, i got pissed off (rightly or wrongly it doesnt matter much now), she got banned, she will get back in in a few months time, end of story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

eh most of the rules pages are generic...i didnt bother reading them for blackcats
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post

i really dont have any intention of downloading all of what they expect me to download though

lol i guess ill see if im banned in a week...my money is on yes
    I don't blame Stoi at all.
    I'm sure that tracker staff have to deal with this(and worse) kind of shite all the time.
    It's not surprising that they have developed a low tolerance for it.

BCG system is one of the most accommodating out there.If you can't adhere to it you really shouldn't be on private trackers.

Lee1 nothing to be proud of.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by redpill View Post
    Just another question stoi.... are you so very sure that she would not have done anything to fix the problem on which she received a warning (even if she stated here that she will not try to fix it?). In a week mach things would have happened. So i still think that you were so wrong in banning that user.

P.S.: I have no connection to that user, nor i have an account on BCG (i think).
    Why don't you stop driving up your post-count and telling others what to do.
    First of all it's his tracker ... without him there wouldn't even be a BCG, or any BCG-members
    As I see it he/she brought this on her/himself ...
    And why in hell would you partially leech a game???
    I never understood the need for it at all (except on back season packs, or movie packs)... If you can't uphold a decent ratio without resorting to those kind of practices one should maybe wonder if one has what it takes to use Bittorrent and start using an alternative like RS, IRC or newsgroups where there is no ratio-obligation.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast