Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: annoyed with blackcats

BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    she was right about what?

this thread.

fuck it, get on with it, FST is better than every private tracker out there, without FST trackers would be nothing, I bow down to FST and all their members, We are not worthy of your excellence [sarcasm]

Now i know why trackers ban all members from here, (we still wont)

anyways she got mad because she got a warning with banning word from a almighty mod, that's the only reason, it's not because of the partial seed

i do partially seed at some times, sometimes i miss only 1 cd of 3, why can't that happen?

and also.. this conversation has nothing to do with fst, it could take place anywhere else.

and i'm a member in other trackers for almost 2 years and i'm not banned :p

so you woke up, seen someone whining about your place, and u got bad mood, and said some shit, and other ppl started whinning too.. welcome to the life of an admin

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    mafija's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    sometimes i miss only 1 cd of 3, why can't that happen?
    are you so stupid,its a game cd,not music.

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    actually it as a sysop that warned her, not a mod.

But she didnt partial seed on a "pack" or a 1 CD out of 3. and it wsnt just 1 or 2 either.

Out of 15 torrents, she has 10 incomplete, and of those 10 all 10 are single disc games.

and if you dont know why we frown upon that, then your not a member of BCG, so i do not need to discuss it on a public forum, if you were a member, then you would either know, or you can ask there.

and pleased for you. honestly you havnt been banned in 2 years of using trackers, good on you, but they work different from BCG.

we do not allow partial seeding on single disc torrents, she didnt read the rules, she was asked to fix her mistake, she said she wouldnt, she came crying to FST, she got some sympathy, and made us look like communists for the way she was treated, so i banned her.

simple really.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-24-2008 at 12:14 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Quote Originally Posted by mafija View Post
    sometimes i miss only 1 cd of 3, why can't that happen?
    are you so stupid,its a game cd,not music.

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    The Wanderer's Avatar e pluribus unum
    To OP:

If the rules of BCG clearly state that "partially leeching is not allowed on our site" you have absolutely no right to complain here or on BCG forums.

If you do not agree with the rules of the tracker you should have not signed up to BCG. Simple as that.
    Live long and prosper.

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    actually it as a sysop that warned her, not a mod.

But she didnt partial seed on a "pack" or a 1 CD out of 3. and it wsnt just 1 or 2 either.

Out of 15 torrents, she has 10 incomplete, and of those 10 all 10 are single disc games.

and if you dont know why we frown upon that, then your not a member of BCG, so i do not need to discuss it on a public forum, if you were a member, then you would either know, or you can ask there.

and pleased for you. honestly you havnt been banned in 2 years of using trackers, good on you, but they work different from BCG.

we do not allow partial seeding on single disc torrents, she didnt read the rules, she was asked to fix her mistake, she said she wouldnt, she came crying to FST, she got some sympathy, and made us look like communists for the way she was trated, so i banned her.

simple really.
    obviously i'm not a user of bcg.. otherwise i had to shut up and stay quiet :p
    joking
    if that's her case, it's different, but she values her account, why don't u lift the ban and take a few minutes to ask her why she partially seeds? be the stoi we've known so far

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I know already why she partial seeds.

because "some" seedbox members think, thats all we care about, if they have a seedbox they can bend the rules or even break them in 2.

and well no you cant, it was to build a buffer on her account, simple as.

Most of the games she has partial seeded on, she downloaded less than 200 meg, and seeded between 1gig and 7 gig on them with her seedbox.

I cant even say its an e-penis thing because according to the profile, she isnt a he.

so i know exactly why she did it, but its still against the rules.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Honestly ... 6 pages filled with mostly comments from people who have absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. Could have been wrapped up with 3 posts imho.

Anyway I'm glad everything's clear now for everyone and the OP's problem seems to be resolved.
    Can you feel the LOVE

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    bblogs's Avatar Damn Straight. BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Honestly ... 6 pages filled with mostly comments from people who have absolutely nothing to do with this conversation. Could have been wrapped up with 3 posts imho.

Anyway I'm glad everything's clear now for everyone and the OP's problem seems to be resolved.
    + 1.
    Ban = justified.
    Case = closed.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hey stoi y do u keep exhaling breath like that dude?

Cant u jst leave the thread and let ppl think what they want? After all its not a matter of right or wrong its a matter of RULES... and in this case UR RULES. U dont have to explain anyone anything (except the banned user if s/he asks)...

Oh and stop answering to some silly guy who posts after ur every reply doin the same questions/\ All they want is raising the number of posts here. huh

PS: Still waiting on what u have in mind about like-invites

The Chase is Better than the Catch

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast