Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ya stoi just ban him he is a trouble maker

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    ya stoi just ban her she is a trouble maker
    fix

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Maybe i was a bit harsh in the words (im not going to change them though).

Nothing pisses me off more than someone that gets a slap on the wrist, then comes straight to a public forum to complain. and in public, i wouldnt have minded if it was done through PM. But it should have been done on BCG not on FST in the open.

eh most of the rules pages are generic...i didnt bother reading them for blackcats
    If its ones sites rules you should read, its ours, they are in no way shape or form, generic anymore. and have not been for awhile.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-24-2008 at 09:34 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    I am not a member of BCG, but I know that rule on partial seeding on BCG than some of those with account there.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Stoi.... u should never forget that the users make a tracker what it is and not viceversa. That particular user has all the rights to complain any problems here in my opinion. This is democracy dude.... maybe you should leave your communist regime behind and learn how to treat the users (with the respect they deserve). In my opinion, the partial seeding rule is a total crap....really total crap. The users should be allowed to leech whatever they wish from a pack. Anyway..... all i can say about BCG is that it deeply sucks from the point of view of the staff.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    hmm they can from packs numbnuts.

we have only put packs on the other week, she did not download packs, get your facts straight before you go critisising how i run my site, and how i want my members to act.

I hear this all the time, without your members your nothing, hmm yeah if we lost every single one of them maybe, but most actually read our rules and follow them.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    MODERATION BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I agree to the rules part (everyone should read the rules (sometimes from time to time).... but banning the user was a really wrong thing to do. He can complain if he wishes....and you were also very wrong when you swore that user. That's not the way an owner should behave in front of the users. This is only my opinion but my suggestion to you is to treat users like you treat your staff or people that are your friends, not your enemies.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    as soon as she made it public knowledge she was my enemy.

i am probably one of the most laid back owners out there, i acctually quite like FST and most of their users.

I make 1 post with swearing/getting angry in, out of 2104 posts in 5 years, and your coming down hard on me for it.

ffs i give up.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Dude... sorry if i've been harsh on you but i wanted to tell you that you're wrong.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    but im not wrong.

A: she broke the rules got warned, got told to fix it, she did have 7 days to fix it.

B: she complains on a public forum about the warning

C: she clearly states she is not going to fix it.

D: 2 reasons to ban her, not just 1, but 2.

and by the way the rules are in place, because guess what, we want members to download what they want to play, not just download for a buffer and their own e-penis.
    Last edited by stoi; 07-24-2008 at 10:25 AM.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast