Thread: Looking for waffles or what? ;) Can offer TL

Member BT Rep: +1
    Hello!

I've decided to post here because i found some time and would like to rebuild my music library after my harddisk brokedown few months ago. To do that I need good torrent sites with a lot of older/rare stuff to search through. I used STmusic so far but found it to poor in music i prefer.

I think an invite to waffles or what.cd could help me to find what i need. So if you can offer me an invite contact me please - i can deliver proofs of being a good bt sites user and offer a modest invite for TL, STmusic or...

Aside of music sites I would also like to get into some HD footage sites like BitHDTV or HDBits....

If you can help me i will be very grateful.

Thank You

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    push-up

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    It's incredibly hard to seed on waffles and what. They're some of the hardest sites to seed ever.

Waffles only opens invites at the most random times anyway. What is just even harder to seed on.

I recommend you make some friends and do some giveaways. That's basically the only way you'll ever get these two invites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by t1m3k33p3r View Post
    It's incredibly hard to seed on waffles and what. They're some of the hardest sites to seed ever.

Waffles only opens invites at the most random times anyway. What is just even harder to seed on.

I recommend you make some friends and do some giveaways. That's basically the only way you'll ever get these two invites.
    thanks for your reply nice to hear some advices... i'm planning to launch my own giveaway but for now i'm observing ang learning from all the posts written here.

i don't have problems with seeding as i share 24/7 on a 2Mbit symetric Cable connection.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Baseliner's Avatar SWG was so cool BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I haven't been on Waffles (though I'd like to be), but other music trackers generally are the worst to try and get ratio on, regardless of connection (I have 2mbit up running 24/7), because there's so much damn music out there that you'd be lucky to seed back what you download.

It's kinda why I'm not stressing trying to find a waffles invite, because googling whatever song you want followed by the word "rapidshare" usually works for me. I don't listen to enough music to even get to power user status (25gig I think on most music trackers). My MP3 player is mostly loaded with self-development and audiobooks. <3 BitMe
    Hunting for the elusive SCT invite
    Ratio Proof: