Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need FTN Invite Have Steam

BlackEyes's Avatar Going Upp BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Max.Damage View Post
    heh steam is worth enough.. like said you can leech these games but you cannot play them. only on some lame cracked servers with cheaters.
    i think this is a pretty good trade :>
    thats right

btw i don't need ftn so much if you have offers from lvl5+ pm

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Member BT Rep: +2
    you are fraudster imho

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    if i may so, excuse me but i find this pathetic, you look desperate, i could pay for an invite, but allow me and yourself to be faced in the place of the inviter.. would i invite someone just because he/she would pay, risking that person to disable my account and my fellow invitees, don't you think trust and a bit of friendship is better? :\

edit: being invited is a commitment that you just can't buy
    Last edited by jokzor; 07-25-2008 at 06:38 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    eeeee its not good trade ! cuz blackeyes can get back his steam account by sending scanned cd-key to valve :< you will stay without ftn invite and steam account

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    this trade is only worth it if you get a limitless supply of coal for all that steam

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Is it really true online game play isn't crackable?, then the offer is worth something atleast.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    BANNED BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    Is it really true online game play isn't crackable?, then the offer is worth something atleast.
    You can use a cracked steam, I red it on a 0day-tracker and it workes for mostly of the guys there. Even on VAC-servers. I havn't tried it coause I have the real deal

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by akeesson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by flamers View Post
    You can use a cracked steam, I red it on a 0day-tracker and it workes for mostly of the guys there. Even on VAC-servers. I havn't tried it coause I have the real deal
    nope thats will not work cracked steam all time stopped and you can't play online

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    FST is the only forum where pps are selling their soul for F*N. I ve just seed F*N giveaways without any of this fuss and all the begging plus inviters are considering F*N as a good tracker and not their lifes. Is not the end of the world if you wont get it. I wonda how many pps payed for an account and were totally disappointed that F*N doesn't have nthing extra than a good usual tracker.

And btw p2p spirit means FREE FILE SHARING, but nowadays there are less and less pps understanding this, and that's why governments close trackers, because we deserve it!

"Big" trackers destroy this spirit and makes it a profitable business, not even tax-deductible :|
    Last edited by ovisan; 07-25-2008 at 09:10 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    FST is the only forum where pps are selling their soul for F*N. I ve just seed F*N giveaways without any of this fuss and all the begging plus inviters are considering F*N as a good tracker and not their lifes. Is not the end of the world if you wont get it. I wonda how many pps payed for an account and were totally disappointed that F*N doesn't have nthing extra than a good usual tracker.

And btw p2p spirit means FREE FILE SHARING, but nowadays there are less and less pps understanding this, and that's why governments close trackers, because we deserve it!

"Big" trackers destroy this spirit and makes it a profitable business, not even tax-deductible :|
    no one want to help some1 says: make offerZ other GA with 100 spam pages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast