Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hosts File

#####################################################THIS IS A COMBINED HOSTS FILE FROM AROUND THE WEB. I HAVE KEPT THEIR OWN REMARKS. I USED THIS FILE ON THREE HI END P4 MACHINES AND I WAS SHOCKED.
    I HAVE NOT HAD ANY, I MEAN ANY AD POP UP OR EVEN AD PICTURES. BUT WHAT REALY SHOCKED IS MOST OF THE PAGES I HAVE BROWSED WITH THIS FILE SEEMS TO HAVE TONS OF ADS, EVEN FROM QUALITY SITES
    NOTE TO ALL USERS: USE AT YOUR RISK, I CLAIM NOTHING, OTHER THAN A FILE I COMBINED TO SHARE WITH ANYONE AND EVERYONE.
    FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME IF YOU'D LIKE TO ADD AND OR IF YOU HAVE UPDATED THIS FILEWITH MORE DATA.

As of 08/18/2003 21:23 UTC, this file contains 26,164 unique addresses. I believe this may may be the largest compiled HOSTS file on the web.
    Don't forget to add your favorites in the section "# Trusted Hosts - Enter your trusted hosts here with their correct IP addresses"
    #####################################################

I don't know where to upload this file to share with everyone here, any ideas?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    my hosts file easily has 40,000 or more. With this i dont get any, i mean any, ads. I'll post a link later but im to lazy to do it now. I'll do it tommorrow. And u didnt even give instructions or infomation or anything!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    that's great DB, the instruction are the file i have, but don't know where to upload them to.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    what the hell is a host file?!

5. File Sharing   -   #5

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Mr. Blunt's Avatar n00b
    Originally posted by iHadYourMomLastNight@KaZaa@19 August 2003 - 20:01
    what the hell is a host file?!
    Seriously, read the FAQ next time. A lot of your posts are just questions that can be found in the FAQ.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Originally posted by Mr. Blunt+19 August 2003 - 23:17--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr. Blunt @ 19 August 2003 - 23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-iHadYourMomLastNight@KaZaa@19 August 2003 - 20:01
    what the hell is a host file?&#33;
    Seriously, read the FAQ next time. A lot of your posts are just questions that can be found in the FAQ. [/b][/quote]
    Dam, mr blunt&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; smoke a blunt and chill the #&#33;@%&* OUT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    So...... Where can we get you elusive Hosts file DarkBlizzard?

9. File Sharing   -   #9

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    38,872 Thanks

Anymore would help.

Heres more that you all can add. (to the host)

127.0.0.1 h*tp://www.hot.ee/livesex/
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://php.offshoreclicks.com/imps.php?affiliate=xgames&l=http://www.hot.ee/livesex/
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://www.exitforcash.com/popunder/pop2.cgi?sexcamgz
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://www.fpctraffic2.com/popunder/if_brooke.html?sexcamgz]
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://www.streetblowjobs.com/main.htm?id=ravoinc
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://php.offshoreclicks.com/imps.php?affiliate=xgames&l=http://www.hot.ee/livesex/
    127.0.0.1 h*tp://wave.prohosting.com/prohost/banner.html

REPLACE THE * WITH A "t"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast