Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425

Thread: [Review] Seedhost.eu

Looks like a great provider.

2. BitTorrent   -   #242
    Hey everyone,
    didnt know wether to create a new thread or post here, i signed up to seedhost.eu yesterday and it took 14 hours all up to get it setup and got sent the server details. However i cant even connect to the webpage webui/gui thing "internet explorer cannt display the webpage". The ftp works fine. Dont have anything in there though. How long does it usually take to get a respond to the 'ticket'? This is my first attempt at hiring a seedbox. Is it safe to post the link to the gui and see if anyone can even get to a logon popup?

3. BitTorrent   -   #243
    Quote Originally Posted by t0x1c View Post
    Hey everyone,
    didnt know wether to create a new thread or post here, i signed up to seedhost.eu yesterday and it took 14 hours all up to get it setup and got sent the server details. However i cant even connect to the webpage webui/gui thing "internet explorer cannt display the webpage". The ftp works fine. Dont have anything in there though. How long does it usually take to get a respond to the 'ticket'? This is my first attempt at hiring a seedbox. Is it safe to post the link to the gui and see if anyone can even get to a logon popup?
    hmm..

wonder why you can't connect to webui!

you will most probably get a reply for the ticket with in few hours from now. If you are from US, there is a timezone difference between the tech help person and you.

Don't post your webui link here!

Hop everything will end up good for you

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1522232425