Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: [Review] Seedhost.eu

I have a question, I keep downloading torrents and completing them 100% but whenever I download them onto my desktop I get corrupt files. Turns out it's already corrupt on the seedbox after they are supposedly complete. I stop the torrent and then force recheck and every single one of my torrents has at least one part of the whole torrent corrupted. Any reason why and how do I fix this?
    Last edited by Xapsa; 08-23-2008 at 01:37 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #112
    Hi all,

I got a prob with seedhost. When ever I reduce my download speed and/or skip few files, the upload is not working well. It goes down even below 100KB/s. Anyone else has that prob? Or am I doing something wrong there?

3. BitTorrent   -   #113
    Quote Originally Posted by bbm View Post
    I ordered one few hours ago... Hope it will be sooooon...

@deerfern it is in FAQ...

Question: What system are the seedboxes installed by you based on?
    Answer: Debian 4.0

//edit... My seedbox has been installed in 7hours!!! amazing!
    bbm, thank you, I couldn't find that.... and 7 hours just ordering today, that's fantastic ! I wonder what happened to mine, I ordered yesterday and all I got so far was the automated emails saying they are going to send me details. I am sure they are gone for the day today. I wonder if they work on weekends, or if I will have to wait until Monday now? That would be awful!!

DF

4. BitTorrent   -   #114
    Quote Originally Posted by deerfern View Post
    bbm, thank you, I couldn't find that.... and 7 hours just ordering today, that's fantastic ! I wonder what happened to mine, I ordered yesterday and all I got so far was the automated emails saying they are going to send me details. I am sure they are gone for the day today. I wonder if they work on weekends, or if I will have to wait until Monday now? That would be awful!!

DF
    Im not sure if they work on weekends, but I ask them for root acces last night and Ive receive it on midnight "Posted: 23/08/2008 00:09". So maybe try to contact them via client section or icq etc. Im sure they will help you. Hope you will receive your seedbox ASAP...

5. BitTorrent   -   #115
    Quote Originally Posted by bbm View Post

DF
    Im not sure if they work on weekends, but I ask them for root acces last night and Ive receive it on midnight "Posted: 23/08/2008 00:09". So maybe try to contact them via client section or icq etc. Im sure they will help you. Hope you will receive your seedbox ASAP...
    bbm, the contact area shows you can contact them by icq, aim, etc., but it does not give any details. Do you know their details? Please pm me if you can. I used their auto email system before order and sent it to "order" question area, but have yet to receive any response, that was almost a week ago now, so I assume it went into nowhere land. I can email them and maybe I will start a trouble ticket. I want to give them time but it is a bit disappointing when one hears someone else already set up before mine, when I ordered earlier.... no offense, I'm really happy you got it fast!! I am sure I will love it when it comes up.

reno55, have you got your box set up yet?

6. BitTorrent   -   #116
    they have skype.. try that.

7. BitTorrent   -   #117

8. BitTorrent   -   #118
    bbm, the contact area shows you can contact them by icq, aim, etc., but it does not give any details. Do you know their details? Please pm me if you can. I used their auto email system before order and sent it to "order" question area, but have yet to receive any response, that was almost a week ago now, so I assume it went into nowhere land. I can email them and maybe I will start a trouble ticket. I want to give them time but it is a bit disappointing when one hears someone else already set up before mine, when I ordered earlier.... no offense, I'm really happy you got it fast!! I am sure I will love it when it comes up.

reno55, have you got your box set up yet?
    Yes, I totally agree with you... I asked them for root acces here... http://seedhost.eu/whmcs/supporttickets.php
    I sent it Posted: 22/08/2008 20:33 and they answer in less than 4horus... So try that possiblity... I really dont know how could I help you more... I hope its just some misunderstanding and everything will be fine. If you dont receive any answer I will write them and link to this forum...

9. BitTorrent   -   #119
    So no one else is having problems with downloading corrupt portions?
    Edit: Problem with that particular server, was fixed
    Last edited by Xapsa; 09-17-2008 at 07:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #120
    Quote Originally Posted by a.microsoft View Post
    Great, what are the details to contact them on skype? (I don't think I have skype but maybe I can get it)

Also, I just got the Box! Way cool. I don't see any way to configure uTorrent though. as example, nothing to tell me if it's being rejected by the tracker, down, etc. I have made ticket to ask for root access, we shall see how it goes.

Also, how does one access the VNC?
    Last edited by deerfern; 08-24-2008 at 02:09 AM.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast