Thread: Gta Vice City

I downloaded it but it won't let me install it. When I do try to install it it says it needs to know what created it and it says find waht created using the internet or selecting from a list of programs or something like that. If you could tell what is wrong plz do.

2. Games   -   #2
    You need to use something like Daemon Tools and mount the CD image as a virtual drive - you should really have read up on what to do before diving in B)

3. Games   -   #3
    What??

4. Games   -   #4
    Follow both of the links in my sig, and if you still cannot figure it out. Post back a little more detailed. We can only assume that it is bin file (it probably is in which case either follw the link in my sig or go to this thread http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=12710

5. Games   -   #5
    spelunker121's Avatar Flailing about!
    Originally posted by kdm172@19 August 2003 - 15:51
    I downloaded it but it won't let me install it. When I do try to install it it says it needs to know what created it and it says find waht created using the internet or selecting from a list of programs or something like that. If you could tell what is wrong plz do.
    I could be wrong, it happened before...But to me it sounds like you downloaded a file that windows does not automatically know what to do with. Like an ".ISO or a .BIN "maybe a ".RAR" for example. Simply download a program that is made for for these extentions. ( I like Winrar) then unpack the downloaded files using your newfound software, burn to a cd if required for installation, and enjoy!.....Incidently, I keep good copies of disk 1 and disk 2 in my shared folder and im usually on line sharing. People have been downloading it like a MOFO....I hope youve got a good copy.
    Protect me from what I want!

6. Games   -   #6
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I ued to liek comign to gamesworld but for some reason its so becasue of the amount of posts that are flooed about bloody vice city

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by Hogster@20 August 2003 - 01:41
    I ued to liek comign to gamesworld but for some reason its so becasue of the amount of posts that are flooed about bloody vice city
    exactly i swear vice city's old IT Was the best game ever but its old now i dont get why people still play that game............

8. Games   -   #8
    Hey I found out that it was a .bat file