Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FTN Invite: Part 2

10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I sitll have my one invite. My friend ended up being invited by someone else. Convince me you deserve it. I don't care about ratio proofs, seedboxes, speedtests, anything. If you even mention it, you'll lose your chance.

Don't PM me. I'll watch you like a hawk. Please, for now, ignore my sig. I have the right to say no to everyone if that's what I feel has to happen.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    This was from my request post but it is essentially how I feel:

This site has been on my radar for a long time and have just not had the luck of knowing somebody in that community. I understand it is very hard and requires alot of trust from the inviter so I will do anything to prove to you that I am a good user and can help the FTN community. There are probably some concerns you might have about me such as my generally low post count and therefore my newness to this community . But I can assure you that I have been around the block and have alot of experience in the BT world which in my mind is where it really counts when applying for a tracker. Just because I havnt been a member here long dosnt mean I dont know what I am doing.

There have been alot of threads lately and I don't want you to think I am just jumping out there because everyone else is but when I look at other FTN threads from the past I kept on reading to wait for a better time to apply because there are no invites and people that have them won't give them away. Now is that time because many members were given invites and might feel generous at this point in time because of the short window they have been given to distribute the invites. Its my belief that the invites were given out to bring in some fresh meat and give good users a chance to be a part of something special.

This community from what I have read and heard from members is truly something special because their unique system that really catches a persons eye. Even after the recent downtime that everyone thought was a shutdown at one time the site bounced back quick and hard by recovering the user database and moving to new and better servers which is really impressive and shows that the admins care about their users. I can't think of a better community to be apart of that is why I am applying at this time.

To sum it up I will do anything it takes to prove to you that I am worth the invite and even after the most likely long interview you dont feel like giving it out that is your right as I have no control over that and I respect that fact.

If you have any questions please just PM me and I will be happy to answer.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I donate to charity, eat my vitamins, and drink my milk. Im the realest <== 34th and lennox ask about me .

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    put all the names in a hate that want a invite that give a good reasons to join, then pic 1
    i like skittles.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    jwsisliving1's Avatar Exiled BT Rep: +5
    Weren't all FTN invites taken away?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    please can i have it? its true tat gods exist. and he has sent u to give me tat FTN invite. please i have been looking for it from ages.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    JohhnyDrama's Avatar ^^^^1337^^^^ BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, I've been part of the release scene since 1999. I'm honest and follow the rules. I'm a good guy who participates in all facets of a community. I'm not there to download, rather to learn from those who know more, and help teach those who aspire to learn more.

I love the matrix, and I used to have a group account at ftn as an uploader for another board. Due to school restraints, I had to stop uploading.

I know how awesome ftn is!
    Signature goes here

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i have it pease? i have been trying for a very longtime. i wll b very greatful 2 u.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    panoli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    can i have it pease? i have been trying for a very longtime. i wll b very greatful 2 u.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Unless he is high up in the chain of command he probably lost his invite just like everybody else because of all the trading and selling going on in forums like these and elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast