Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Req What.CD

colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hiya all,

Ever since I got a new Ipod Classic 2 weeks ago, i've been burning to get into a good music tracker. I tried STMusic, which was good for all the really popular stuff, but no good for the obscure stuff. I gave away my Waffles account to someone on FST, who promptly wasted it away and put it into a disabled condition that I can't get it out of, cause he downloaded 15gb, and uploaded nothing. I can't seed that back, as the torrents he downloaded are almost dead, and its not worth downloading them myself and then failing to reseed them.

So I'm asking for a What.CD account, because Waffles's invites are not open. I know that in my thread history, I made a "What-a-palooza" giveaway. However, even though I never gave that invite away, my account got disabled, and never given back.

I'm not lying, here is the proof from my disabled account.

Here are some other ratio proofs. Their a bit old, but nothing drastic has changed.

You can see I had little difficulty in seeding in What's "really hard seeding environment".

Why do I want What? Because of their amazing FLAC collection. I was there for the FLAC freeleech, and that was one hell of a good time. I soon converted that to MP3's, and uploaded those back to the community.

So I'm asking someone to step up and give me an invite or even an account to What.CD, because I have 80gb of space in my Ipod, waiting for the music of What.

Thanks,

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Why did you get disabled all of a sudden?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    colyu's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Because the What mods decided to swoop down on FST members and then disable them.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    So you're waffles was disabled because you were sharing it. Your what.cd was disabled. Why should we expect different this time?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    No, my Waffles was disabled because I gave it away, and that person ruined it. He never changed the password or email, so I looked it up yesterday and its still there, with a ratio of 0.13. When I had it, I had a ratio of 3-4.

My What was disabled and never given back, because when I asked the mods, all they said was "You are on FST", and then booted me off their IRC. I never even got a chance to ask for it back. I doubt if I get another account it will be disabled as it would be under a different username, as my TL and HDBits are, and I wouldn't give away invites in public, maybe in a PM.
    Last edited by colyu; 07-28-2008 at 12:58 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    bump, anyone?

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    go talk to the mods on irc.
    i like skittles.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    guitarhero's Avatar #Artist BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by jukesta View Post
    go talk to the mods on irc.
    He allready did... read upper

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    wish you luck colyu.

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    One account per person per lifetime. Anyone creating additional accounts will be banned.
    Getting invited won't help you anyways ^

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast