Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need a RS software to allow me putting several link and start download...

maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by omarsz View Post
    Pple thanx a lot for all of u
    I 'm using IDM for along time , but the problem is i have to add every link alone , that's mean it will take time from me to add a game have 36 parts in idm .
    but what if i have videos for medical stuff ( the size of medical videos is almost > 20GB ) so I need a program like the official one that let me copy all links and add them at once in that accelerator program .

http://jdownloader.org/home this program quite good but if i can find easier than this i will appreciate.
    At last thanxx all
    And thanxx for maverick_andy I appreciate ur pm .
    U r using IDM from long time but u don't know how to use it effectively
    don't worry it happned with me too. Now I love IDM and RS as couples

let me help u step by step

1. Copy all your RS links in notepad.
    2. Go to the IDM Task-->Import---> From Text File
    3. After that Select all those file in IDM then Left Click then Move to Queue then Create A new Queue[assume name it as Queue 4]. Almost done now
    4. Then go/click to the IDM's Schedules[which u can find it on IDM's toolbar as CLOCK pics is there] then click on Queue 4.

5. right to that side there is a Tab called as Files in the Queue. Click on that. then Press start Now U will find more options as U explore I don't wanna waste my time on explaining those silly options.

Oops.Done

If u r RS premium User then

IDM's menu bar---> Download---> Option---> Site Logins[tab]--->New[button]---> enter as rapidshare.com in the edit field. and after that enter ur username and password of RS premium. Now enjoy effective way of downloading

BTW be cautious of download managers which are not so popular becoz they take and send ur RS premium user details to destined user.
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 07-31-2008 at 02:04 PM.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    #Palestinian#'s Avatar Assistant.......
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw man
    u are amazing
    i just love it too
    thanxx for the info

I think Omarsz will apreciate that tooo

3. Software & Hardware   -   #13
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by #Palestinian# View Post
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw man
    u are amazing
    i just love it too
    thanxx for the info

I think Omarsz will apreciate that tooo
    nothin amazin mate. It's matter of experience in IDM i went thru. but u can say IDM is amazing
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

4. Software & Hardware   -   #14
    Giallorosso's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    thanxx man

i didn't know about the import feature , and now i do know it
    thanx as palestinian say , i appreciate ur help

5. Software & Hardware   -   #15
    mbucari1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Or you could use flashget in conjunction with flashgot.

Flashget is a download manager, flashgot is a firefox addon ththat interfaces with flashget.

With the two, all you have to do is highlight the links in firefox, rightclick and select "flashgot selection". The links will automatically be imported into flashget.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12