Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stop with all the FTN crap.

lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a FTN request thread, "dreaming of FTN" in their forum sig:

ITS JUST A DAMN SITE. YOU DO NOT NEED IT.

First of all, people need to stop bullshiting. NOBODY wants FTN fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

FTN isnt the best tracker ever. first of all, its far from having the best pre's. ScT, SCC, GFT all outpre FTN. No doubt the freeleech at FTN is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FTN is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like SCC and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    lol how come your sig still says u want it?

anyone got a spare ftn invite for me?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory11 View Post
    lol how come your sig still says u want it?

anyone got a spare ftn invite for me?
    lol its a joke normally people say: "want ftn for free" or "dreaming of ftn"..i just said it casually like it was a shitty tracker..i guess it goes against my point tho lol i'll take it down

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    oh lol. love ur avatar btw, im a fan of PP too BOOM HEADSHOT!

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    BamZow's Avatar Pure Swedish power BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    EDIT: Too late

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by lukee View Post
    Everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a FTN request thread, "dreaming of FTN" in their forum sig:

ITS JUST A DAMN SITE. YOU DO NOT NEED IT.

First of all, people need to stop bullshiting. NOBODY wants FTN fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

FTN isnt the best tracker ever. first of all, its far from having the best pre's. ScT, SCC, GFT all outpre FTN. No doubt the freeleech at FTN is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at FTN. i have seen the packs at FTN and they dont come close to the ones at SCC.

FTN is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like SCC and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

I kinda agree with it, Yeah it is just a site, i wish some tracker would allow outsiders to join certain forums of a tracker maybe not the original forum but a second forum where some members from the tracker may come and gather together with outsiders etc.. This is how the crap about i need it because of its community lie would disappear honestly. But dunno much about the security risks so it is up to trackers anyway.I dont know about ftn though i could have joined but didnt need it and dont still need it, I think i have way more than i should ever have at most 10 trackers maybe even less. If someone has more than 10, then he is most likely a collector even if he says he uses all of them... Anyway the point is, you dont need ftn fsc sct and so forth, It is just an exageration of those trackers, been there seen it

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Eargasm's Avatar Whoa BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    NOBODY wants FTN fro the community.

I did.

Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.
    OK, there is that too.

Your post makes a lot of sense. It is a cool tracker, but there are other cool trackers. We should be investing ourselves in beefing up the hydra's many heads.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Ok. Lets see what people say.

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...62#post2908095

edit: Its working they are starting to swarm the thread...
    Last edited by KennyX; 07-26-2008 at 09:31 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Oh i forgot to say, for those who thinks ftn is great and has a lot of awesome content etc.... I was looking for dedective conan an anime which is too rare to have, Neither sct nor ftn has it, at least had it a few days ago (havent checked it now) Anway My point is, those trackers isnt soooo awesome, they definitely are good but not the dream trackers in my opinion... Anyway This awesome anime can only be found on rapidshare as far as i know... And it is a guy called jrk bla bla who is uploading 17 seasons of this series. So again, Neither Sct nor ftn has everything after all, they are good but not that good to be called dream tracker.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    mshassy's Avatar Half Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    everyday i come and browse this section and see a thread that has something to do with fucking eff tee nnn. Let me get this clear to every single idiot who has a ftn request thread, "dreaming of ftn" in their forum sig:

its just a damn site. You do not need it.

first of all, people need to stop bullshiting. Nobody wants ftn fro the community. Just tell the truth and say you really want it for the freeleech, the rarety and the packs.

Ftn isnt the best tracker ever. First of all, its far from having the best pre's. Sct, scc, gft all outpre ftn. No doubt the freeleech at ftn is great but there are a million other trackers that have tons of freeleech. Many people hear alot about rhe epic packs at ftn. I have seen the packs at ftn and they dont come close to the ones at scc.

Ftn is a cool tracker, defenetly not the best. Go check out other trackers like scc and try to join them before they close their doors for good.

+1

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast