Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Pc To Tv Cable

  1. #1
    What is the name of the cable that connects my pc to my tv n allows me to watch my media files on my television???

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    i believe you'll need an s-video to rca adaptor and cable
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    bob_the_alien's Avatar Bob The Alien
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    London, Kentucky
    You might not need the s-video to rca adapter if you have s-video on your television.

    Also, i have s-video on my television, and the picture quality is soo much better when viewing pc on the tv.
    "Where did he go, George, Where did he go?"

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location: Location:
    u can get them at radio shack.. they cost about &#036;15-&#036;20 i think (tiny, but powerfull)


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts