Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: leaseweb

I don't understand how you can use false name with Paypal ? Don't they allow payment only if your account is associated with a card with the same name ?

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo View Post
    I don't understand how you can use false name with Paypal ? Don't they allow payment only if your account is associated with a card with the same name ?
    if you are in us you can open virtual debit card(simon.com giftaccount for example) and make paypal account using virtual card(u specify name and address)

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoo View Post
    if you are in us you can open virtual debit card(simon.com giftaccount for example) and make paypal account using virtual card(u specify name and address)
    you can buy prepaid debit cards in nearly any denomination anywhere in the u.s. now....just go to a 7-11 or any other store pretty much

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    simon is better imo b\c some gift cards(bought in store amex particularly) dont work online, come in preset denom and have high fee($6) simon u can select exact amt for how many price server is and fee $2

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    simon is better imo b\c some gift cards(bought in store amex particularly) dont work online, come in preset denom and have high fee($6) simon u can select exact amt for how many price server is and fee $2

yeah thats true. its always good to stick with visa or mastercard. the problem is that sometimes there is not a mall nearby or open for business when you decide that you need one of those cards. this is when a grocery store or walmart or something comes in handy but like you said its a preset denomination

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ok thx for the tips... Unfortunatly those kind of prepaid cards don't exist in my country :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12