Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Operation Separation

aaatoel's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    This separation is a great idea and I agree completely. It is a good way to keep things organised. Good job!
    Stop chasing, start living!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    I am sick of the 'morality police' spamming all the trade and account give away topics. Can you do something about it?

The best idea I had was creating a forum where the anti-traders just cannot post. Make an anti-trade post here and it gets deleted and you are disabled from this part of the forum. Let the hate brigade see it, just don't let them post: it will drive them crazy!
    Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.

This sums it up for me. The attitude of many of the anti-traders is disgusting. They should take their hate elsewhere.

edit: The quote is from the thread that might have started this.
    Last edited by KennyX; 07-30-2008 at 10:00 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    The attitude of you disgusts me. It's selfish and ugly and you clearly have no regard for the consequences of your actions. Grow up child.
    Now go away.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post

Fuck off and die, soon. You selfish bastard.

"I want to trade invites to private trackers and people don't like me doing it and are nasty to me."

Good, cunt. I don't want pricks like you fucking about with my security and privacy.

This sums it up for me. The attitude of many of the anti-traders is disgusting. They should take their hate elsewhere.

edit: The quote is from the thread that might have started this.
    "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I think separation is a bad idea.It give the rule breakers some claim to legitimacy.
    Or if I'm wrong how about opening a selling of accounts section. Same logic.

I just for the record I don't "hate traders" .

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    hotshot6473's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hopefully this will solve alot of problems that have been going on between traders and non-traders. I think that any bashing of either side on either forum should be dealt with with by staff. I am not in favor of trading but if they do their thing in silence then I will just keep my eyes turned the other way

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    imho opinion there will still be anti-traders and traders bashing one another what ever happens
    But it may make it easier for sites to detect some of the traders
    http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b36/Duckster666/DUCK.png
    Not looking for anything
    There are 10 kinds of people who know binary. Those who do, and those who don't.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    One step nearer to banning

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    This was supposed to happen a long ass time ago..

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    I don't see what difference it makes...giveaway or trade section tracker staff will still patrol both.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast