Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Operation Separation

Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    I was sure this will happen Looks cool, but anti-traders who will post in the trade section [whatever they post "use middleman" or "don`t trade this"] they`ll be taken as traders and that`s not fair... I would reccomand to make 3 groups : the ones they trade, the ones they don`t trade and those who are neutral. So if you`re non-trader and you trade you`ll get in the "traders" group without your asking. Also you would need not to trade for 1 month or 2 to get in the non-trader group .. but that`s only an ideea .
    we also need a separate section named "scammer", that way scammers don't feel left out either.

to get axx to that section, one would have to scam at least 1 person.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarhero View Post
    I was sure this will happen Looks cool, but anti-traders who will post in the trade section [whatever they post "use middleman" or "don`t trade this"] they`ll be taken as traders and that`s not fair... I would reccomand to make 3 groups : the ones they trade, the ones they don`t trade and those who are neutral. So if you`re non-trader and you trade you`ll get in the "traders" group without your asking. Also you would need not to trade for 1 month or 2 to get in the non-trader group .. but that`s only an ideea .
    we also need a separate section named "scammer", that way scammers don't feel left out either.

to get axx to that section, one would have to scam at least 1 person.
    and a sub-section, for people who get scammed so they can whine and bitch about how stupid they were

seems like a plan.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    but at least if you are looking for an invite or have one to offer, you dont have to weed through all the trading crap

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    Bout friggin time. I've asked for THIS several times and got shot down.
    this=a date with the mods

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 1080p View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyX View Post

This sums it up for me. The attitude of many of the anti-traders is disgusting. They should take their hate elsewhere.

edit: The quote is from the thread that might have started this.
    "you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villian"
    lol, looks like someone saw The Dark Night one too many times

I agree with KennyX though, the anti-traders aren't any worse or better than the traders. Anti-traders need to stop fucking whining and accept that no matter what, there will always be people trading. I'll admit, I have posted against some giveaways/trades before not to prevent the trade, but to protect the user from getting banned.

There should be a sticky in the trading section titled "People Against Trading" where all the anti-trader's names will be listed for any trader to see and think "Wow, they don't like trading... maybe I shouldn't trade becuase this ONE person doesn't approve of it..." This will send across the same message as someone building up 1000 posts in trading section all consisting of "Don't trade."
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    I don't believe in trading, but I don't go around in people's threads and spam " don't trade!!!11one". They can do as they please, and suffer any consequences from their actions. On occasion though, I will chime in to tell them that trying to trade that particular account will get them banned at multiple trackers.

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Cabalo's Avatar FileSharingTalker BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    honestly, it makes no difference to me this separation. the mods will patrol both as they always did and act accordingly.
    at least, now there's a more explicit reason to warn/ban lame anti-traders that clutter those threads.

Even if i am against something, i won't be annoying people all the time. That would make an ass of me.

eg. i am strongly against communism / communists (they tried to kill my father) but i don't go everywhere around bitching when i see one of them, even if i know it's plain wrong being communist (imo). It's just a matter of knowing how to live in society and leaving other people alone.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    finally a way to separate the bad from the worse!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Not forgetting the Cheaters Forum, for those who have cheated a tracker, and got caught.

Or the Rule Breakers Forum, for those who think rules are for someone else.

Or the ePenis Forum for those who have an almighty bulge in their ePants. (More commonly known as a lunchbox).
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Or the ePenis Forum for those who have an almighty bulge in their ePants. (More commonly known as a lunchbox).
    Linford Christie's Chinese Tea box, <honest guv, it wasn't my drugs package>
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast