Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vectoral server

f@flot's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well i haven'y yet made up my mind what box should i buy.
    http://www.vectoral.info/servers.htm

i thought about the
    SpringAthlon
    (FREE WINDOWS 2003!)

what do you say guys?it should be good.
    since it's win 2003 it's great for me.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    f@flot i hope you can find a server for you ...
    about vectorals Bandwidth limit same like leaseweb
    if you ask me rent a kimsufi it's cheap and nice
    if you need reseller seedhost.eu or wait september :

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    This seedbox is 90$ and has only 3TB bandwidth,
    I advice u to buy an OVH through a reseller for 70$, and u get one of the best servers with unlimited bandwidth...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    ya stick with OVH...
    i be lurking

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    vectoral is a bit pricey
    i like skittles.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    i would wait for OVH till september that will get you almost 2 months which you could transfer 20+ TB

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    i'm not talking about the money and the 3 TB limit.i'm talking about the speeds and the fact that it's win 2003 for free.will i can run stuff on it just like on windows?like utorrent.is it thru remote?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    i'm not talking about the money and the 3 TB limit.i'm talking about the speeds and the fact that it's win 2003 for free.will i can run stuff on it just like on windows?like utorrent.is it thru remote?
    Yes indeed you would connect right through remote desktop and you would be able to run everything on that computer right through your computer. If you are really looking to use windows that much I would say go for it. However, if you are looking at bandwidth, speed, hard drive space and whatever else it would probably be better to browse around at other places and see what is available. Learning how to do stuff with linux really isn't that hard. I had a friend of mine setup another box for me (from vectoral actually,) and had him use the guide that was on the forums here. Never used linux before and he had no trouble at all!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Channer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by f@flot View Post
    Yes indeed you would connect right through remote desktop and you would be able to run everything on that computer right through your computer. If you are really looking to use windows that much I would say go for it. However, if you are looking at bandwidth, speed, hard drive space and whatever else it would probably be better to browse around at other places and see what is available. Learning how to do stuff with linux really isn't that hard. I had a friend of mine setup another box for me (from vectoral actually,) and had him use the guide that was on the forums here. Never used linux before and he had no trouble at all!
    Thanks Channer, for your reply.
    well, i had a box once and i used it with rTorrent.But i don't have the time and pationt to start installing the box and so on...
    from the speed aspect, i will get the same speed as at linux so it wouldn't matter to me.

Well, thanks again for your reply and I wish u a nice stay here at FST.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    vectoral has very good support and great speeds, if you've got the money you won't be dissappointed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast