Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf?

so i made a post about some cd player i bought. then it was moved to hardwareworld from the lounge. it was then flamed and closed in hardwareworld. wtf? was i not right in the first place to post garbage in here? wow...

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    You don't put garbage in our lounge dude.
    Go find yourself another forum to do that, if that's yer thing.
    Only controversial topics belong here. Or perverted ones.
    Twisted is OK too.

Just don't come in here saying, "look at my nice CD player".
    Who gives a fuck?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Post a link and we may be able to comment, I don't remember seeing it in the first place (someone keeps deleting those 'moved' links, balamm).
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    ^ (@ Ron) i rest my case

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Look at the nice coffee I bought today.

Douwe Egberts

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    10 posts or less will usually merit a "moved tag" unless it's a hot topic that's been moved, then it would also merit a tag.

Anyone with over 10 posts should have sense enough to post in the right section or at least use search to find out where it's been moved to.

In regards to posting about a CD player, it was a piece of hardware last time I checked.
    Especially so since it appears able to play data and mp3 disks. Portable media device I believe it's called in the windows services profile.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    why ron thats fabulous. you got a great deal on that world class coffee. i wish i had some of that. damn thats some nice coffee.......

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    my best mates girlfriend got a mars bar!
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Originally posted by balamm@19 August 2003 - 19:39
    10 posts or less will usually merit a "moved tag" unless it's a hot topic that's been moved, then it would also merit a tag.

Anyone with over 10 posts should have sense enough to post in the right section or at least use search to find out where it's been moved to.

In regards to posting about a CD player, it was a piece of hardware last time I checked.
    Especially so since it appears able to play data and mp3 disks. Portable media device I believe it's called in the windows services profile.
    was that sarcasm? well, i wont call you a smartass for the sake of my ability to post at this forum.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Ron@20 August 2003 - 01:38
    Look at the nice coffee I bought today.

Douwe Egberts

God (if you existed ), I hate that stuff.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast