Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PtN?

p0ster
    Well, I've tried many other places but I still can't seem to give away my PTN invite, so I've decided to give it away here
    Invite expires pretty soon so it has to be fast

What I want to see is:
    -A short paragraph about why you want it
    -Profile screenshots from trackers with high amount of activity (ratio and buffer mean nothing here)
    -Screenshot of your home torrent setup, showing how many torrents you're seeding, and total traffic (in utorrent, about->show stats)

After you have posted the above questions in this thread, please Pm me your email addy

Absolutely no traders allowed. I don't care if you stop trading for this invite, I don't care if you put "Anti-Trader" in your sig just for today. Non-trader or gtfo (I'll consider reformed traders, but only if they haven't trader for like... the last 6 months or something)

Please, No annoying rubbish like "z0mg itz my dream!!!1" or "i need it!!11", and please, please, please, do not say "i love community!!11" unless you seriously plan on participating and participate in communities of other trackers, and can prove it (like showing postcount in a tracker or a /whois on yourself showing how long you've been in their IRC)

Obviously, I don't know all the members on this board. In fact, I don't know any (pretty much), so if you see an applicant that you feel deserves this invite please vouch for him. If you see an idiot/trader/cheater like the what.cd cheater who requested a PTN, please also let me know (this is the reason why I want everyone to post their request here)
    Last edited by tX; 08-01-2008 at 05:53 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    edit: i'll pass, i don't get divx :p
    Last edited by jokzor; 08-01-2008 at 03:37 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    you didnt post your utorrent stats.
    i like skittles.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    Nice use of please

GL finding a good user.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    p0ster
    bump

Nobody wants PTN?

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I think by now the only people without PTN here are the traders / noobs ..and yeah that feeling is sexual healing

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    I think by now the only people without PTN here are the traders / noobs ..and yeah that feeling is sexual healing
    so what. I think he wants the right person who doesn't trade and maintain his beliefs. BTW nice GA mate. I guess ppl who were 1 yr old have already PTN
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    zdzichu007's Avatar Ubuntu 8.04 user BT Rep: +3
    Hi
    http://img530.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scrsh2.jpg
    http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scbz9.jpg
    This is not impresive but i reinstal windows feew weeks ago. On PT i usualy download freebies so i don't have a lot of download. I download film's in HD and usualy xvid not only HD.
    Grettings
    Last edited by zdzichu007; 08-01-2008 at 06:27 AM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    punjabimunda's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    O mate thanks great giveaway.
    I would like to have ptn, as i want a good jack-of-all-trates tracker to replace revtt, tti etc. Although my speed is not the best I keep good ratios on all my sites, it requires alot of dedication. Thanks mate.

Pain in ass ratio captures here, just for you!

Just now:

By punjabimunda

By punjabimunda

Priors (July 18):

By punjabimunda

By punjabimunda
    http://my.imageshack.us/v_images.php
    Last edited by punjabimunda; 08-01-2008 at 06:59 AM. Reason: finall y got the pain in ass ratios done

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    If you still have the invite I'm quite interested. I'm at work right now so I can't give you any utorrent stats right now, neighter any screens of my torrent sites...I can do all this in about 10 hours when I'm home. Or, I can PM you what sites I'm on and you cabn check my details yourself.

Reason why I would want PTN is simply because I look for a new place, and a place that have divx releases. I can allready at this stage that I'm not the super-active-community-guy, but hey, just plain good users that are active on the torrents (leech/seed) are also needed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast