Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Someone Please Help Me

i have verizon online dsl (1.5 mb) and my usual speed is 900 kbps. I check my speed online now and its 20kbps. what s happening? Everything but the internet is runnin blazingly fast

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    im thinking u probly killed ur bandwit for the month. wait a few days and dont run any b-wit suckers

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    do you have any applications like netlimiter which throttle bandwidth running?

if not, it may be a problem with your provider which is out of your control
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    ive tried a few tweaks to the registry and a few programs to accelerate speed. The only problem now is that my system restore just wont work. Im jinxed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    what do you mean i killed my bandwith? how u do that> and what do you mean b-wit?

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Terminator@20 August 2003 - 03:39
    what do you mean i killed my bandwith? how u do that> and what do you mean b-wit?
    if you go over bandwidth limits, which may exist on your connection, (i.e. if you download too much per day), the isp may take action to stop you from using excessive bandwidth
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    theres hope it will come back?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    Does this belongs in Movieworld?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    22 kbps&#33; what should i do? I live in new york. Anyone else with these problems? maybe cuz of the blackout? should i call verizon? will they give me crap about downlaoding movies/software illegally? Did they do this because i was downloading illegally? Im so nervous&#33;

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    holy smokes so ur kazaa goes 900 KPBS DAMN DUDE&#33; my isp said the minumum i would go was 300 kpbs MY ASS dude i go like 100 kpbs and like the highest i went was 300 kpbs&#33;

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast