Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OVH now strongly against torrenting

Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman51 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jukesta View Post
    Thanks god i dont have a boxie from there
    ummm do you read?? read Channer's post
    i read it, just saying, some companies dont have these issues.
    i like skittles.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    R.I.P for ovh

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by bilkenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by deadalive1 View Post
    So glad I went with Leaseweb over OVH, besides it much faster than an OVH anyway but more expensive too, unfortunately.
    wrong, has been user on both of them, ovh rocks, I got 15 mb upload speed on ovh though it was once, I used to get 8 9 mb depending on the torrents u snatch though i couldnt get 8 mb on bithumen i only got 2 mb upload on bithumen :S but everybody use seedbox there... this is what it is all about... In the end, Ovh is way better than leaseweb...
    Well because you can't get it on what you have dude, don't tell me I don't get what I get, I crush OVH's on almost all my sites. I have gone into torrents 20+% behind OVH's and caught and past them all and upload consistently @ or above 10MB, so keep your narrowminded opinions to yourself, or learn how to set up a dedi the right way and talk to me then.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by omgwtf View Post
    R.I.P for ovh
    DAMNIT READ PEOPLE! nothing has happened to ovh...we still dont know that could just be bullshit cuz it was on a public tracker!

wrong, has been user on both of them, ovh rocks, I got 15 mb upload speed on ovh though it was once, I used to get 8 9 mb depending on the torrents u snatch though i couldnt get 8 mb on bithumen i only got 2 mb upload on bithumen :S but everybody use seedbox there... this is what it is all about... In the end, Ovh is way better than leaseweb...
    Well because you can't get it on what you have dude, don't tell me I don't get what I get, I crush OVH's on almost all my sites. I have gone into torrents 20+% behind OVH's and caught and past them all and upload consistently @ or above 10MB, so keep your narrowminded opinions to yourself, or learn how to set up a dedi the right way and talk to me then.
    dude u dont understand...ovhs are only better because most of the users on all the private torrent sites have ovh...so its like ovh seeding to an ovh...thats why its so much faster than a leaseweb leeching from an ovh

get it?
    Last edited by hitman51; 08-01-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    i be lurking

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Bikenter

I got 15 mb upload speed on ovh though it was once, I used to get 8 9 mb depending on the torrents
    verry interesting )) how are you managing from 100mbit= 100/8=12.5MB broking all rules of physic ) get 15 Mb ?))

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMan80 View Post
    Bikenter

I got 15 mb upload speed on ovh though it was once, I used to get 8 9 mb depending on the torrents
    verry interesting )) how are you managing from 100mbit= 100/8=12.5MB broking all rules of physic ) get 15 Mb ?))
    utorrent glitches

i got 32 MB/s once...it was a glitch
    i be lurking

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    It's sad if this turns out to be true, but I doubt it, just sounds like a bluff.

they didn't built Rome in one day

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    deadalive1's Avatar VS ***** BT Rep: +2
    DAMNIT READ PEOPLE! nothing has happened to ovh...we still dont know that could just be bullshit cuz it was on a public tracker!

dude u dont understand...ovhs are only better because most of the users on all the private torrent sites have ovh...so its like ovh seeding to an ovh...thats why its so much faster than a leaseweb leeching from an ovh

get it?
    Cheaper doesn't translate into a better product, it's just more affordable for more users is why there is an abundance of them. But like everything else in this world....you get what you pay for.
    Please do not randomly PM asking for invites as I have none to give out. Have a nice day.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    arkan's Avatar Desitorrents Staff BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Why I went for unlimited service like hosting -ie was exactly that- Unlimited Bandwidth.

2TB or 3TB even 5TB is very limiting atleast for me

on hosting-ie in 20 days I have total 6TB UL/DL, and that too 5 days I was not using the box (so effectively 15 days)

And I get 8-9mb UL easily with 100-120 torrents running simultaneously.... Whats the use of 10MB/s speeds if you finish ur monthly quota in like 1 or 2 weeks ?

10. BitTorrent   -   #20

get it?
    Cheaper doesn't translate into a better product, it's just more affordable for more users is why there is an abundance of them. But like everything else in this world....you get what you pay for.
    eh? i never said it was cheaper...did you read?
    i be lurking

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast