Thread: PTN ga

nthpeter's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Grab it fast, only 4 hrs left The first anti-trader who post here some story about anti-trading wins!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    i know story about some one trying to trade a invite in pm's and got disabled from this site ...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahone View Post
    i know story about some one trying to trade a invite in pm's and got disabled from this site ...
    Good riddens

Are giveaways permitted by PTN? i have not seen anything for or against them...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahone View Post
    Good riddens

Are giveaways permitted by PTN? i have not seen anything for or against them...
    Its a nice story
    Giveaway is allowed, check the spy section...

Quote Originally Posted by user0 View Post
    Cant find your story
    Last edited by nthpeter; 08-01-2008 at 04:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    user0's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The Story: One day some guy called John wanted to get to an invite to tracker x, which was quite a low level tracker. He was also on tracker y, which he didn't use much. He decided to trade the tracker y for tracker x. It worked out for him. The other trader put a note in John's profile, saying: Good trader.
    John enjoyed his tracker y when after a few months he got tired of it, and he wanted to get to the supercool tracker z.
    He asked everyone who had invites, but nobody wanted to give it to a trader. (they saw the good trader not in his profile). Only then John realised that you can't get far with trading. And he became an ANTI-TRADER.
    End of story.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by user0 View Post
    The Story: One day some guy called John wanted to get to an invite to tracker x, which was quite a low level tracker. He was also on tracker y, which he didn't use much. He decided to trade the tracker y for tracker x. It worked out for him. The other trader put a note in John's profile, saying: Good trader.
    John enjoyed his tracker y when after a few months he got tired of it, and he wanted to get to the supercool tracker z.
    He asked everyone who had invites, but nobody wanted to give it to a trader. (they saw the good trader not in his profile). Only then John realised that you can't get far with trading. And he became an ANTI-TRADER.
    End of story.
    Nice story, poor John
    You got the invite

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ops sorry invite gone...