Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57

Thread: Girls...assistance needed.

  1. #1
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    I'm going to a wedding tomorrow and this evening I have to:

    Dye my hair
    Apply fake tan
    Do my nails, hands and feet,
    Sort my unruly eyebrows out
    ETC

    What order do I do it in?

    Bath first and then hair?
    Or hair first, then bath...

    I just don't know
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Omg, I'm feeling your struggle sister.

    Hair first, because then you can leave it in the towel to dry a bit before styling it as you're having a bath and it will be held out of the water.

    What are you doing with regards to body hair? If shaving do it in the bath, if using a cream leave it on to work while washing hair then you can wash it off with the shower head before running the bath (while your hair is up remember).

    Eyebrows in bath, because the hot water softens your face and it doesn't hurt so much. Don't forget the towel and mirror and tweezers etc before you get in the bath to avoid having to get out for them.

    Exfoliate while in bath to make sure fake tan takes properly.

    Get out, dry yourself, apply fake tan, then do hair standing up while it dries. Blow drying it now will save time in the morning.

    Nails, hands and feet, come last.

    Good luck soldier, we're all behind you!

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    al-Uxbuna
    Posts
    2,321
    There should be a Gruesome Female Stuff Section.


    -Sherman :/

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Florida
    Age
    20
    Posts
    11,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Good luck soldier, we're all behind you!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Omg, I'm feeling your struggle sister.

    Hair first, because then you can leave it in the towel to dry a bit before styling it as you're having a bath and it will be held out of the water.

    What are you doing with regards to body hair? If shaving do it in the bath, if using a cream leave it on to work while washing hair then you can wash it off with the shower head before running the bath (while your hair is up remember).

    Eyebrows in bath, because the hot water softens your face and it doesn't hurt so much. Don't forget the towel and mirror and tweezers etc before you get in the bath to avoid having to get out for them.

    Exfoliate while in bath to make sure fake tan takes properly.

    Get out, dry yourself, apply fake tan, then do hair standing up while it dries. Blow drying it now will save time in the morning.

    Nails, hands and feet, come last.

    Good luck soldier, we're all behind you!
    I love you. Thank you! You are now my womens-things hero.

    It's just so much work to go watch my friend go get married in a cave, then go and dance in a marquee (have you SEEN the weather down here - its pelting it down)in a field.

    Actually I'm really excited about the cave

    http://www.carnglaze.com/weddings_1.0.htm

    See you guys in about 6 hours!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    It's a military operation, being a girl

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

    I love you. Thank you! You are now my womens-things hero.

    It's just so much work to go watch my friend go get married in a cave, then go and dance in a marquee (have you SEEN the weather down here - its pelting it down)in a field.

    Actually I'm really excited about the cave

    http://www.carnglaze.com/weddings_1.0.htm

    See you guys in about 6 hours!
    Yup, all in a days work, little lady.

    That is such a wonderful idea for a wedding! That's a really original idea. I love it!

    No-one but you will know how much effort it takes to look that casually gorgeous ....except this lot.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Begin with a joint, followed by a beer...

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London
    Age
    37
    Posts
    4,760
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Good luck soldier, we're all behind you!
    Dirty sod

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    West Midlands
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,193
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post

    I love you. Thank you! You are now my womens-things hero.

    It's just so much work to go watch my friend go get married in a cave, then go and dance in a marquee (have you SEEN the weather down here - its pelting it down)in a field.

    Actually I'm really excited about the cave

    http://www.carnglaze.com/weddings_1.0.htm

    See you guys in about 6 hours!
    Yup, all in a days work, little lady.

    That is such a wonderful idea for a wedding! That's a really original idea. I love it!

    No-one but you will know how much effort it takes to look that casually gorgeous ....except this lot.
    I even bought some posh illuminating moisturiser in Boots. Got loads of freebies with it too as they had a makeup pallet free with no.7 and then they were chucking in another makeup box which had out of date vouchers in. Thats the good bit about being a girl.

    Yeh the caves are wicked. They do concerts in them from time to time and I really want to go and see Joey and the Lips in December there. I will have just been made redundant and should be feeling flush with me severence and last months wages.

    Anyway, to work!
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

    .

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •