Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leeching

ive found atleast one or two people who have leeched off of me, and that helps fuel my rage, i almost never download music, i downwload tv shows, games, and otherthings that not everyione has, so people who dont share are a big concern, i think to myself 'how can i spend a month continually searching and researching for a file and not even getting remotely queued, while when i searched, i found a couple soruces, it leads me to believe that people have the file, and are probably on at some point during the day, but dont share, i ask you, why do people not share? what are you afraid? the big bad riaa is gonna xcome and huff and puff and uhhh some other stuff that i cant remember, anywayspersonnally, i wish one of two things to occur, to no longer have the do not share option, or to make it so that people cant download from me if they dont share, i want one of those two, and i want it NOW before i grow old and die before my friggin 80 meg show is downloaded!!! TICKS ME OFF!!! people who leech are much like the creature itself, they are a pest... they cling on to somethin, and start sucking its blood, while they do serve purpose in nature... this isnt nature, therefore they do not serve a purpose unless you count ruining p2p qhat it is now is like if nothing ate or killed leeches, the creature that is, they would simply grow in number, and suck away life from things, grow in number, suck life, grow in number.... and so on and so forth, till there is nothing left, like locusts... only not that fast, i think... anyways, i WOULD have started a poll, but im new, so i didnt want to do something too stupid, anyways, i dont know what you people think anyways, also, dont give me any 'there are plenty of people who share' cause thats true, there arent enough of the RIGHT people who share.... anyways my e-mail is [email protected], just thought id put it there so you dont have to do anything if you give a crap.... that is IF you give a crap.... well, cant think of anytihng else to say cept... p2p good, riaa bad, leechers bad, oh and, fire bad

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    First of all how do you know their a leech???

wheres the proof

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    I'd imagine there are a variety of oportunistic viruses on their way to your email inbox at this moment

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    Somewhere between the cornfields of Central Illinois
    Originally posted by Hogster@13 August 2003 - 01:04
    First of all how do you know their a leech???

wheres the proof
    Yeah! What you said! When will people ever learn?!

Just share, people! Stop worrying about who is sharing and who is not!

Cheers! =]

Suzi

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    ok, i believe i told you that it does affect me who shares and who doesnt, the way i know they a leech is simple, i asked them very nicely, sorta... anyways, it just rather much so ticks me off, i usually get what i try to download, but sometimes, i dont, i do have a limit to how long i search before i decide to giveb up... usually about a month, sdoundas reasonable, anyways, i need more sources, or it takes me weeks and weeks to get small files, you probably only dowbnload music and other common things, otherwise youd know what im talking about, anyways, as for the virus joke, ouch, thats seems a little too mean if you ask me... but uhh, i guess if you know a virus not protected by my antivirus program -name removed- then i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later but uhhh, as far as i know, this is the best there is out there so uhhh, good luck? anyways if you do download things beside music, stufflike games and movies and tv shows, then please continue to insult me, otherwise, please keep in mind, you are not me therefore... you do not know me!

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Originally posted by DavidPH55@13 August 2003 - 16:46
    ok, i believe i told you that it does affect me who shares and who doesnt, the way i know they a leech is simple, i asked them very nicely, sorta... anyways, it just rather much so ticks me off, i usually get what i try to download, but sometimes, i dont, i do have a limit to how long i search before i decide to giveb up... usually about a month, sdoundas reasonable, anyways, i need more sources, or it takes me weeks and weeks to get small files, you probably only dowbnload music and other common things, otherwise youd know what im talking about, anyways, as for the virus joke, ouch, thats seems a little too mean if you ask me... but uhh, i guess if you know a virus not protected by my antivirus program -name removed- then i guess it was bound to happen sooner or later but uhhh, as far as i know, this is the best there is out there so uhhh, good luck? anyways if you do download things beside music, stufflike games and movies and tv shows, then please continue to insult me, otherwise, please keep in mind, you are not me therefore... you do not know me!
    rofl you silly silly man just share and dont worry about it ffs life is too short

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    No, leeching shouldn't be allowed answers the topic question. And another thing is u write to much didn't feel like reading all that gibberish.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    P2P is about Give & Take.
    One day someone will take, but next someone else will Give.
    Don't stress man!
    Or may I suggest you take up Golf to relax

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Leeching, Should it be allowed?

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    great answer

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast