Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Good Giveaway

  1. #1
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    354
    2 revtt invites
    1 iptorrent
    2 bwtorrent invite


    for revtt post 2 ratio proof and speedtest
    for iptorrent 1 ratio proof and 1 speedtest
    for bwtorrent 1 ratio proof

    and a promise that you will use the accounts!

    oh and leave rep please when you recieve invite!

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    cacha73's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Entre Rios
    Posts
    247
    Good giveaway mate

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    209

    Unsure

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper413 View Post
    2 revtt invites
    1 iptorrent
    2 bwtorrent invite


    for revtt post 2 ratio proof and speedtest
    for iptorrent 1 ratio proof and 1 speedtest
    for bwtorrent 1 ratio proof

    and a promise that you will use the accounts!

    oh and leave rep please when you recieve invite!
    Can I get one RevTT invite please ?? Then I have only 1 screen with small upload,but I'm not cheater,or anything else.Please help me,and give me one invite man

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    354
    soz m8 i need ratio proof was previously banned on tl becuase i invited someone without asking ratio proofs and such.

    so i need proofs sorry mate

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper413 View Post
    soz m8 i need ratio proof was previously banned on tl becuase i invited someone without asking ratio proofs and such.

    so i need proofs sorry mate
    Must be 2 proofs ??

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    354
    yep!

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    209
    Ehm This is my problem I don't have 2 proofs,because I have only one site...Onlu one not good tracker

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Casper413's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    354
    end pm me your mail and leave rep please!

    ajazteam i need 2 ratio proof and speedtest sorry

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    209
    Quote Originally Posted by Casper413 View Post
    end pm me your mail and leave rep please!

    ajazteam i need 2 ratio proof and speedtest sorry
    Ok,thank you...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •