Thread: Logo For American Wedding?

Hi,

I am looking for the stamped-like logo for American Wedding, anybody know where I can find it. If you have, would you be kind enough to post it within a reply.

Thanks,

Vegasguy
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Google.com

it really is amazing, give it a shot.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 15:32
    Google.com

it really is amazing, give it a shot.
    Sarcasm at it&#39;s best

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    it was a bit of sarcasm, but serious too. I dont think alot of casual net surfers realize the power and reach of google. i mean, you can type a short line from a song lyric and often figure out what it is, google knows everything...

so for todays lesson...

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 05:42
    it was a bit of sarcasm, but serious too. I dont think alot of casual net surfers realize the power and reach of google. i mean, you can type a short line from a song lyric and often figure out what it is, google knows everything...

so for todays lesson...

Hi,

I used Google.com all the time, I have been using it for a while now, however when I did a search for the logo I came up empty. Google is very powerful, I use it for search, images, and that is where I get my news for the day.

Vegasguy
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I didnt do a image, and just did a web search, and pulled up numerous copies of the logo, various sizes, first attempt.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 07:57
    I didnt do a image, and just did a web search, and pulled up numerous copies of the logo, various sizes, first attempt.
    Hi,

Interesting, I used all sorts of keywords to try to come up with it, and came up empty. What keywords did you use for your first try?

Vegasguy

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by vegasguy+20 August 2003 - 17:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vegasguy @ 20 August 2003 - 17:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Schmiggy_JK23@20 August 2003 - 07:57
    Hi,

Interesting, I used all sorts of keywords to try to come up with it, and came up empty. What keywords did you use for your first try?

Vegasguy [/b][/quote]
    erm, i used the phrase "American Wedding" and found the image on the first result
    <insert signature here>