Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S*L help

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Agreed. They need to remove ratio or something, to encourage more leechers; not sure if the site can stay afloat at this rate. The torrent with the most leeches has 2, and they're partial seeders.

in the "Torrent" section you're correct its not that active but they have an additional section "Archive" which is very active and FREEleech so there are no problems with ratio whatsoever... lots of new stuff too in the archive its not just old junk...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    Agreed. They need to remove ratio or something, to encourage more leechers; not sure if the site can stay afloat at this rate. The torrent with the most leeches has 2, and they're partial seeders.

in the "Torrent" section you're correct its not that active but they have an additional section "Archive" which is very active and FREEleech so there are no problems with ratio whatsoever... lots of new stuff too in the archive its not just old junk...
    90% of the torrents at that section are stolen from other well-known torrent sites. Those sites have freeleech too, but they have GOOD speeds! On ScL, normal users upload the stolen packs from their home connection with 0.5mbit up.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    well i think they took notice of this thread cause they made the "regular" torrent section freelech for the next day or so ...

surprising to see 20+ seeders/leechers on torrents in that section

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by DuDutchy View Post
    90% of the torrents at that section are stolen from other well-known torrent sites.
    100% of the torrents in all trackers are stolen from The Scene, so what?

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    respawn40's Avatar Phoenix Wright :D BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    well i think they took notice of this thread cause they made the "regular" torrent section freelech for the next day or so ...

surprising to see 20+ seeders/leechers on torrents in that section
    Isn't that because of their Summer special thingy?

I am a exsellent speller and I use grammer very good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12