Thread: SaveTheCoratee Giveaway

erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hello!

APPLE Tracker ---> I still have 4 remaining invites for SaveTheCoratee... I think this will be the new home for BrokenStones users because as some of us know Vortex Network has now a much wider purpose than being an apple tracker, a purpose you might not want to be part of. See this for info about Vortex Network: http://torrentfreak.com/controversy-...nation-080730/

So the rules are:

1) No traders.
    2) Show me some stats from other trackers so that I know that you can maintain a good ratio.
    3) No tracker collectors, ask for this invite only if you need a tracker which has apple content.
    4) First come, first served.

Good bye!
    Last edited by erunestian; 08-04-2008 at 11:38 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    integral's Avatar No surprises. BT Rep: +4
    Great giveaway, I'm glad to see that people are being generous with invites early on. Hopefully we won't have another RachelFaith episode, and we'll have a real replacement for a good tracker.

Good luck giving it to the right people.

they didn't built Rome in one day

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Great giveaway. This should be an interesting site based on the interview process!
    Last edited by getkaos; 08-04-2008 at 02:01 AM. Reason: got an invite already
    getkaos

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    erunestian's Avatar Darkness and Wonder BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Yes, they're really careful who they invite... I'm careful too.