Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Torrentleech account disabled due to inactivity, can i get it back?

BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    just get another account; seriously, how hard is it to be invited to torrentleech?
    It is actually kinda hard nowadays.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post
    just get another account; seriously, how hard is it to be invited to torrentleech?
    Invites used to be handed out like candy, but now only VIP and certain Power Users get invites. And the PU invites are only maybe 1 every 3 months or something.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    definitely go to the irc; i recently got back a level 5 tracker that i signed up for in 2005 and hadn't used for 3 years.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by integral View Post
    They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help.
    "Unused accounts

Accounts not being used to down or upload to the site will be removed to make room for active members to join"

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by WarrenBuffet View Post
    you said so wft?
    2 days ago they open signup at ırc channel and there is tooo much invite out and vips/poweruser have invites...anyways
    about account you can re-active it and WarrenBuffet right you should go to them ırc channel if acc deleted nobody can do anything

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help. They'll most likely point you in the direction of donation for VIP.

hmm i love ppl that talk out of there ass

if your account was deleted due to not being used you could not go vip as you have no account
    we do not make accounts for anyone so please learn your facts before you comment

my advice would be ask a friend to give you a new invite and start over again

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Ghostbusters's Avatar Ectoplasmic
    Aye I lost a 140 Week PU account that I never used for a couple of months during a big clean up about 6 months ago, since the account had been deleted there was apparently no way to retrieve it, so I think if you manage to catch it between being disabled and deleted only then would you have a chance of getting it back.

I was gutted as it was my fav site at the time, glad to be back there though TL is a great site

Baby On The Way OMFG !

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    They've said accounts get purged for inactivity, not disabled, so not sure if it'll help. They'll most likely point you in the direction of donation for VIP.

if your account was deleted due to not being used you could not go vip as you have no account
    we do not make accounts for anyone so please learn your facts before you comment

people need park section too at profile when they went to military or long vacation ...? what will do and we are renting seedbox for help seed and a lot of member have over 1tb buffer anyways this is only my suggest...if there wont be park section nowdays i dont think to seed more ...

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    lukee's Avatar Suit up!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRansom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post

people need park section too at profile when they went to military or long vacation ...? what will do and we are renting seedbox for help seed and a lot of member have over 1tb buffer anyways this is only my suggest...if there wont be park section nowdays i dont think to seed more ...
    A normal persons vacation usually doesn't last more than a month and I doubt many soldiers use torrentleech or any torrents at all. If you couldnt spare a few minutes of your time to login and browse the site for a minute or two once every 6 weeks I dont think you deserve your account.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    you were inactive about 1 year? how did you do that to TL?
    where were you man, prison?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12