Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crack Down In Falaraki

gaz_k's Avatar Poster
    did you know him?
    no
    doesn't matter then.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    lynx's Avatar .
    I don't know you either, so maybe there's hope yet.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Bulla's Avatar Member
    No way do the locals in Ibiza respect the Brits, you can tell by the looks they give you that they think ure a piece of shit.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    I wonder why....... :-"

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Ex-member
    Originally posted by Bulla@21 August 2003 - 17:37
    No way do the locals in Ibiza respect the Brits, you can tell by the looks they give you that they think ure a piece of shit.
    That's a bit of a generalistaion. It's the English who have a bad reputation abroad, not Britain as a whole.

Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish people have good reputations and they almost always live up to that reputation.
    Around 70,000 Scottish Celtic supporters went to Seville, Spain to go to the UEFA cup final, and there was not even one arrest related to the night's events.

The 'Tartan Army' is generally well recieved wherever they go, as are Welshmen and Irishmen.

The same applies to holidays.
    Someone once asked WeeMouse if she was English. She replied, "Hell no, I'm Scottish".

The guy's response was "Oh, that's ok then".

'nuff said.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    True.

Besides, Bon Scott was Scottish, that makes them allright in my eyes.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    chalkmongoose
    All you Brits do is sit and drink tea and crumpets all day long. You do produce hot chicks though, so I can't fault you thar.
    The U.S. has the best damned drunks of this wide world. We have iron stomachs. I've seen my friend drink a full two bottles of Whiskey, and that was just to chase down the six pack he'd consumed earlier. He woke up fine two or three days later.

8. Lounge   -   #28
    lynx's Avatar .
    Originally posted by Lamsey+21 August 2003 - 18:10--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lamsey @ 21 August 2003 - 18:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bulla@21 August 2003 - 17:37
    That&#39;s a bit of a generalistaion. It&#39;s the English who have a bad reputation abroad, not Britain as a whole.

Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish people have good reputations and they almost always live up to that reputation.
    Around 70,000 Scottish Celtic supporters went to Seville, Spain to go to the UEFA cup final, and there was not even one arrest related to the night&#39;s events.

The &#39;Tartan Army&#39; is generally well recieved wherever they go, as are Welshmen and Irishmen.

The same applies to holidays.
    Someone once asked WeeMouse if she was English. She replied, "Hell no, I&#39;m Scottish".

The guy&#39;s response was "Oh, that&#39;s ok then".

&#39;nuff said. [/b][/quote]
    That will be why no-one I know goes to Blackpool during &#39;Glasgow week&#39; then. Ever noticed there&#39;s a slight lack of police in Glasgow that week ? It is because a large number have been drafted to Blackpool.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    BANNED
    Ever wondered why they don&#39;t have an annual football match between England and Scotland any more, like they used to?? It&#39;s because one lot of fans constantly smashed Wembley up, one year they caused hundreds of thousands of pounds damage, ripped up the whole pitch&#33; Whose fans?? Not the English&#33;&#33;

Lamsey? Lame more like it&#33; Nuff said&#33;&#33;

B)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123