Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BCG giveaway

reno55's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Stoi I would like to join BCG as I love games...since I was a wee one ....and I have heard the community you guys have is a great one...I would like to be a part of that community and help build it to even better heights....I think I would make a good user but you can surely be the judge of that

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    I would really like to join Blackcats as I have just recently modded my ps2 and I don't have a good site for games yet. I've heard that BCG is the best, and I'm looking for a site with a good selection and userbase. In the next month I will also be buying a xbox 360 and would like to be able to get games for that too.

Thanks!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    i have xboxtoo

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    hi,

my mate at work signd up for an account just before you closed signups, but when he tried logging in he couldn't. i sent staff a pm and they said it was because he didn't download anything in the first 3 days.

we both chipped our kids wii's at the same time and swap games but he's having to make do with downloading from btjunkie and slow speeds. says its annoying because a lot of your torrents are listed there.

can i pm you his email address to signup again and i'll make sure he dl's summat in first week. also if he signs up with the quicker speeds at bcg i won't have to wait as long for the games he does me.

cheers
    Last edited by CPC464; 08-06-2008 at 09:22 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    well im going to bed very soon, im wrecked. but i will close this tomorrow when i wake up and if i get time after that, i will PM members tomorrow, but we are planning on going out so it might be tomorrow night by the time i get around to that part.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    randall's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hey,

I'd like to ask for an invite as well, I have been looking for a good games tracker. I only use PC games, but I do download quite a few of them!

Thanks!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    tjbzonasul's Avatar Ninjahman BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Stoi,

The only reason why I want to join in is bc I just bought a PSP to my nephews and I really need to load it with good games. And I am aware that BCG is a good community and a reliable source for PSP content.

We of course had an argument before because you assumed I wanted to trade an acc. As I told you, that is not - and was never - my intent.

Also, since I am located in a country whose ISP e-mails are blocked at BCG, I could not participate in the open inv season, and I don´t feel like cheating by using a strange email from somewhere just to get in. As you can inv ppl with gmail acc and the like, maybe this is a good opportunity to join in.

Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Before our new referal system comes online, im going to get a few in.

i dont want speed tests, i dont want ss of accounts on other trackers, i dont even care if you post in the forums (non of these has worked in the past anyway), just put here why you would like to be a member.

We have just taken 11,000 new members the other week, so im not to sure how many will actually want this, and this offer wont last to long, i dont want to have to go through 600 posts (even though i dont think it will be that many this time).

I will add everyone to my friends list (yes to keep an eye on you), and if you do not use your account at all in the 1st week, it will get pruned, so make sure you download something in the first 7 days.

I can create accounts with gmail addys, but if you have an ISP email that would be even better, but not a neccessity for this.

so just tell me why you want it, and i will pick whatever number later and PM you.

Not Technix
    Zé Pilintra

Botafogo no Coração !!

Still waiting for that good old FTN or BCG miracle !

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I would be really interested in an invite. I need download games for Xbox 360 and Wii. I will very active in BCG.
    "If you cannot understand me , please ignore me"

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Poster BT Rep: +4
    it would be cool if i could get an invite. i want it because i know i can get any game im looking for in your tracker. its one of the best out there. and thanks for the giveaway.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    Tastas's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Hi
    I would like to have an invite.We are on holdiay so I am on PC 7/24.
    When i am bored,i am playing games. I don't have psp or ps2/3.I am playing games on my computer.
    I am using some sites for downloading pc games but i want to promote BCG.I know BCG have very big archive,content is number one.
    Sometimes i make some patches for games. I would like to help people who need some help at BCG forums&irc and i want to take help.
    Also i have isp mail.
    Best regards...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast