Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BCG giveaway

Hi,
    I would love a BCG invite because I recently bought a PSP and I am in the midst of moding it thus I am in need of some games. I am also an avid PC gamer and I am sure BCG has all the rarities I would love to play. I am also interested in joining the community so as to find some people to play games with.

Thank you for your consideration.

PS. I have ISP email, and if you need me to (although you said it proves nothing in your first post) I can provide Ratio Proofs.
    Last edited by quicksilver; 08-06-2008 at 07:17 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #22
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    this is poinless...all the good users that sincerely wanted to get in got in when you opened signups in april...now you're just gonna invite the people you banned :s
    How are you guys doing today?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #23
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if there is no one that wants an account, whats the point in our referal system, if like you say, all the good users are already there.

I just dont believe that, and im sure we can get a couple of good members at least from this.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #24
    can i have an account?

I'm a mac user and i really don't know that does BCG has anything for mac users, but i would like to check it out

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #25
    GIVEAWAY DUDE® BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    I want this invite, because I have a modded XBOX360 and as we all know, BCG is the best game-based tracker... Thanks.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #26
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    we have 28 Mac torrents, so hmm no we are not really big on the Mac scene lol

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #27
    I want an account with BCG because I have a modded PS2 & a modded 360 & I would love the opportunity to download & share games.

Thanx

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by mamacita View Post
    I've found myself wishing I had a tracker like BCG of late. My gaming days went into hiatus for a long while during the length of my marriage...but now that that is over, the old habits are sinking in again.

I successfully modded my psp as well, and will need a place I can consistently nab the new games as they come out.

Considering that at one point in my life I was playing computer games 14 hours a day...suffice it to say I will make good use of black-cat's resources.

Thanks in advance stoi!
    I know you dont need help, but mamacita is a good candidate.

P.S. Thx again for everything stoi, Im working on my torrent history (slowly but surely)
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #29
    Swift's Avatar twat BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Can I send you my Gmail ? because My ISP didn`t bother answering my email :|:| I think I have to go personal to the ISP and ask for one

So why I want it ?

Hmmm Let`s say I get good speeds , pretimes there and I find games that i`m into newer/older

thanks
    Last edited by Swift; 08-06-2008 at 08:00 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #30
    i would be really interested in an invite. i have two children who play games, as well as myself and my wife. i have a dedicated server i use with private trackers to make sure at the very minimum i return what i leech.. meaning i will always maintain my ratio correctly.

your consideration is appreciated.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast