Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Who's Drunk Right Now Thread!

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Does he have any children?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Naw, he's not the type.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    They never are

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    If he has no sperm left, I doubt the menthol fags have much to do with it...

5. Lounge   -   #35
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    I was in the pub with some friends last night, one of whom is a really lovely pretty lass who isn't known for her wit and intelligence but is a great girl nonetheless, and who always wears her trousers low slung. We were sitting in the beer garden, about 16 of us and these two really skanky ho-types come over to us. "Skuse me" one of them says to my friend, with a manky glint her in eye..

My friend quick as a flash turns to her and says "yeah i know. You can see my arsecrack, but your camel-toes on show" 16 people spluttered into their beer whilst this manky camel-toed skank started blustering "i was only trying to help" My friend looked her dead in the eye and said "Right you were, now move along, move along". The girl had to be dragged away shouting. Soon as she left 16 people pissed themselves. My friend is amazing, she says exactly what she thinks without filtering it first.

I was having lunch with her in the same pub a few days before and we were served a horrible looking plate of food. When the girl came to ask us if everything was ok with our food the rest of us did the english mmmm yehh ok thing, my friend said "well not really, it looks like its just come out of a bin"

Again I died into my pint. Brilliant
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

6. Lounge   -   #36

I stopped wearing low slung trousers when someone threw a peanut down my crack and it almost caused a fight . And there's always this little problem:

I think there's a lot of truth that women dress for other women, and not men. My OH has some attractive female friends and he reckons when he's out with them they don't even notice all the filthy looks they get from other women .

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Acid_death69's Avatar confuddled?!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrabGirl View Post
    I was in the pub with some friends last night, one of whom is a really lovely pretty lass who isn't known for her wit and intelligence but is a great girl nonetheless, and who always wears her trousers low slung. We were sitting in the beer garden, about 16 of us and these two really skanky ho-types come over to us. "Skuse me" one of them says to my friend, with a manky glint her in eye..

My friend quick as a flash turns to her and says "yeah i know. You can see my arsecrack, but your camel-toes on show" 16 people spluttered into their beer whilst this manky camel-toed skank started blustering "i was only trying to help" My friend looked her dead in the eye and said "Right you were, now move along, move along". The girl had to be dragged away shouting. Soon as she left 16 people pissed themselves. My friend is amazing, she says exactly what she thinks without filtering it first.

I was having lunch with her in the same pub a few days before and we were served a horrible looking plate of food. When the girl came to ask us if everything was ok with our food the rest of us did the english mmmm yehh ok thing, my friend said "well not really, it looks like its just come out of a bin"

Again I died into my pint. Brilliant
    lol i have a mate like that, tis never a dull moment

My name is Dan for the people who care!

8. Lounge   -   #38
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Last edited by shutdk; 06-08-2009 at 03:26 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    lol, the top one should easily have a fag in the opening:p

10. Lounge   -   #40
    MMMMMMMMMMmmmm chocolate digestive biscuits they are the nuts

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast