Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lololol bunny

Groovy's Avatar MY INSPIRATION BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Goodluck kyl

" edarT ot gnihtoN evaH I "
    I Hate to trade my Personal Information for a Tracker

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Kyle, if a considerable amount of your torrenting friends are on the site already (since you said you feel left out), then you should have no problems getting invited by one of them? I believe it's very hard to get an invite to the rabbit hole from a public request. You seem like a decent guy though, so a "good luck" is in place .

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by danio View Post
    Kyle, if a considerable amount of your torrenting friends are on the site already (since you said you feel left out), then you should have no problems getting invited by one of them? I believe it's very hard to get an invite to the rabbit hole from a public request. You seem like a decent guy though, so a "good luck" is in place .
    The reason I ask here for everything is because asking people on the sites I'm on is kinda odd to me, especially since this place is for asking. As far as my sig, don't comment on it, just know that some people make you trust them and turn on you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12