Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Batman And Spiderman Vs Superman

Superman all the way I hate him but he's stronger

2. Lounge   -   #32
    chalkmongoose
    Originally posted by Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 03:30
    Superman all the way I hate him but he's stronger
    He must have like, no balls though. He wears skin tight clothing, but you never see any sign of 'em.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Originally posted by chalkmongoose+20 August 2003 - 22:34--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (chalkmongoose @ 20 August 2003 - 22:34)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Assultsniper@21 August 2003 - 03:30
    Superman all the way I hate him but he&#39;s stronger
    He must have like, no balls though. He wears skin tight clothing, but you never see any sign of &#39;em. [/b][/quote]

4. Lounge   -   #34
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Powdered Water@20 August 2003 - 18:54
    THE INCREDIBLE HULK&#33;
    no chance whatsoever

5. Lounge   -   #35
    ok, help a guy out here, i can&#39;t be bothered researching it, and i&#39;m sure other non-comic book readers want to know too.

why the hell do batman and superman want to scrap anyways? i thought they both were on the "good" side. is it over a woman? are they jealous of each other? is bruce wayne too moody for his own good? did one borrow the other&#39;s tights and put a ladder in them?

anyways, i&#39;d reckon superman would have to win hands down unless the bat dude has some kind of kyptonite weapon.

edit* actually did some research, it may have to do with a terrible event that occurs in Gotham City (which i think was always meant to be New York?) and conflicting philosophies between goody-two-shoes Superman and the darker Batman. Sounds like a film based on the World Events section here in the KLF. Or it could be that Batman&#39;s new wife is murdered, and then he goes after the murderer, Superman stops him, nearly kills him, they then team up and fight the bad guy cos he&#39;s Superman&#39;s enemy also. It&#39;s hard to find anything concrete.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    i know for a fact superman can demolish batman and spiderman look what he did to doomsday in the comics

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Aberrant
    Oh goody.... two month-old garbage&#33;

8. Lounge   -   #38
    LeGoMyFnLeg
    Of all the friggen posts in this whole damn forum

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Poster
    go spidey&#33; he&#39;d kick anyones ass

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Poster
    As I&#39;ve always said.......Batman&#39;s a panty-waist and Robin can only hope to one day reach that level.

Riddler.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234