Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Terminator Question

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You know what.
    T3 was bad compared to the original
    Matrix Reloaded was bad compared to the original but.....

THEY WEREN'T SHIT THOUGH
    Come on if these came out and WERE the originals we wouldn't hear "worst of 2003"

Disappointment yes, total crap no
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    You know what.
    T3 was bad compared to the original
    Matrix Reloaded was bad compared to the original but.....

THEY WEREN'T SHIT THOUGH
    Come on if these came out and WERE the originals we wouldn't hear "worst of 2003"

Disappointment yes, total crap no
    Dude that's your Opinion and i respect that..

But my Opinion T3 was total dog shit, i hate it

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Originally posted by olibomb@20 August 2003 - 18:56
    I dont know y u didnt like it, i thought it was a great action movie
    i thought the movie was great the Action was good but the story couldv'e been alot better! and i thought that t2 was over but then i remembered the arm he ripped off i though that was like some part of t3 and they like reused his arm to create another SWARM of robots but thats just my story!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Considering some of the trilogies out there I think the terminator's are pretty good.
    <span style='font-familyptima'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:gray'>No Signature Required</span></span></span>
    Check out this cult TV forum... Cult TV Boards

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Originally posted by MetroStars@20 August 2003 - 22:43
    Dude that&#39;s your Opinion and i respect that..

But my Opinion T3 was total dog shit, i hate it
    You must have high fucking standards for movies.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    You must have high fucking standards for movies.
    Not really,

T3 just did not seem 2 ME as gud as the T1 & T2 is that such a crime....

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    I was unde the impression that Arnie CPU when it was f*cked up was goin gto kill John thats what he ment by killing him in the futre but John stoipped it

and Of course he cant kill him later on becasue that model terminator is terminated

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Ron's Avatar Poster
    Arnie told John he was going to kill him in 2032 if I recall correctly.

Anyway, the way I see it, this movie is totally superfluous.
    Nothing really happened in it.
    On the other hand, you gotta hand it to them, they have a first by making Arnie say things that will only happen in the sequel.

Imagine Freddy saying to his victims he&#39;s going to kill them in Nightmare on Elm Street part XVI&#33;&#33;

They will have to hurry making that sequel too.
    Arne is not getting any younger, and what will happen if he makes it to governor?
    Don&#39;t think he&#39;d still be making movies then......

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    In MY opinion T3 was a good movie. Why? James Cameron couldnt of had gone from T2&#39;s story straight to the fighting in the future if he had directed T3.

Im still wondering why the person who made this thread said "spoilers inside".

What happened in T2? There was NO "judgement day" in that film. We saw what could have happened through Sarah Connors nightmares. But it didnt happen&#33;&#33;&#33; James Cameron sorta screwed up by giving that title/name to that movie. Altho when it comes to special effects and storyline it was the best one , in MY opinion.

But like Arnie told John while he&#39;s driving the toyota truck that doesnt loose it&#39;s bumper even though it crashed into around a million cars. Arnie said " you only postponed it" (someone please correct that spelling for me )

And yes Arnie also tells John & and his future wife that he , the T-850 , the new model, the same Terminator that gets sent back in time in this movie. That he kills John in July 4th 2032 , He was able to infiltrate his security apparatous ( i suck at spelling , sorry) because he looked like the Terminator he met when he was only 12/13 years old.

Also I dont remember where i read this , but........ It was said several times that this movie (T3) had around 175 special effects , i think. The most horrible part , to me , was that they actually used animations for the cyborgs/terminators walking and shooting at things. And also the flying whatyoumcallits , ya know those drones flying all over the place. The looked better back in 1984 than in this movie (T3).

I do like it for the simple reason thats it a Terminator movie. Terminator 4 , what ever they call the next installment , Its gonna be better , Im praying that it IS better than T3 though. ALOT better.

B)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast