Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How High Do You Value Your Games ?

Hi there i was just wondering as i have just finished the isos for ff8 how much would you say your faviourite game is worth to you ?
    for example my favorite games of all time are counter-strike and final fantasy 7 counter strike is a free mod for halflife but if i had to pay i would gladly pay £100 for it because of the amount of time i play on it .

final fantasy 7 i have played for over a hundred hours and its a massive game i would pay about £100 for the priveledge of playing this fantastic games i know it sounds like a lot but i would rather have final fantasy 7,8 and 9 than an xbox and all the games for that .

you may think i am mad but how much is your faviourite game worth to you if you had to pay any price for it .

woohoo
    Bernardattic

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    i dont believe this is a lounge post... but we can change that

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Poster
    I agree - gameworld surely.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    boo hoo but this was my first post in the lounge
    i must be destined to never post here boo hoo

go on then move it to gameworld i dont mind...........

boohoo
    Bernardattic

5. Lounge   -   #5

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Poster
    well looks like its stuck here

7. Lounge   -   #7
    why is my thread classed as spam ?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    cos it goes

on

and on

and on

and on

etc

with no point to it

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by Bernardattic@20 August 2003 - 18:46
    Hi there i was just wondering as i have just finished the isos for ff8 how much would you say your faviourite game is worth to you ?
    for example my favorite games of all time are counter-strike and final fantasy 7 counter strike is a free mod for halflife but if i had to pay i would gladly pay £100 for it because of the amount of time i play on it .

final fantasy 7 i have played for over a hundred hours and its a massive game i would  pay about £100 for the priveledge of playing this fantastic games i know it sounds like a lot but i would rather have final fantasy 7,8 and 9 than an xbox and all the games for that .

you may think i am mad but how much is your faviourite game worth to you if you had to pay any price for it .

woohoo
    Bernardattic
    Does you driver a Focus by any chance??
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by fugley+20 August 2003 - 19:29--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (fugley &#064; 20 August 2003 - 19:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bernardattic@20 August 2003 - 18:46

final fantasy 7 i have played for over a hundred hours and its a massive game i would pay about £100 for the priveledge of playing this fantastic games i know it sounds like a lot but i would rather have final fantasy 7,8 and 9 than an xbox and all the games for that .

woohoo
    Bernardattic
    Does you driver a Focus by any chance?? [/b][/quote]
    no because its a male hairdressers car like a red micra

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast