Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: req

bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Edit.........
    Last edited by bumrocks; 02-10-2009 at 10:30 PM.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by bumrocks View Post
    Another case of a tale of two personas...
    Unfortunately yes. The sad thing is that I think he's already in Ptn. Probably got in by scamming someone for an invite or by trading. I would definitely do a check up on this member if I was staff.

He's also in Gft btw...He messaged me earlier telling me that he doesn't need ftn anymore because he already has Gft. I't would be interesting to know how he got into gft
    Last edited by Albo Da Kid; 02-10-2009 at 02:27 AM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Why are you doing this Albo? I have friends high up. Luckily for you I am a much better man than you think. I will prove you are wrong and just leave you stinking of stupidity.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Albo Da Kid's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Quote Originally Posted by ovisan View Post
    Why are you doing this Albo? I have friends high up. Luckily for you I am a much better man than you think. I will prove you are wrong and just leave you stinking of stupidity.
    Why?? Aren't we all supposed to be looking out for our community? If i learned anything from your previous posts is that we're supposed to make our community better by getting rid of the bad seeds.

I am waiting for the higher ups to prove me wrong. I hope they do. I also got some higher ups of my own doing some research. If you were honest these guys will know about it sure thing.

I very much doubt it though...I don't think somebody would hack you just to ruin your image. After all you're one of the good members right?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    BANNED BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    did u get in ptn? prolly i can help

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    sefo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I can help you too

Trust everyone, Just don't trust the devil inside them.

Looking for GFT

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    miss sct... BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    me too

offtop: is ptn ga allowed on fst?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Thank you for offering to help me lads but as you can see this thread is 7 months old and was bumped by Albo, a man full of envy and hate, who was trying to prove that I have an alter ego, a evil me who is scamming people on other invite forums. I can assure you that none of that was true, I don't know if the proofs were fake or there is really someone using the same username on the other forum(I wont enen bother to investigate).
    I was gutted when I ve read the accusations.I know that he dragged my name thru mud and now I will never be the same in your eyes, I am sorry and if anyone wants proofs that my accounts are still there and I never traded your please to ask me, I will give you all the proofs necesary to prove my inocence.
    Now, I am dissapointed that even ONE FST user thinks I am a bad person, because I m always trying to help and to be friendly with everyone... My journy in searching for trackers ended a while ago. Now I understand what "community" really means and I wish you all to be al least half as lucky as I was and to have at least half of my friends on trackers. Then you will understand what some p2p trackers are for: not pretimes, not levels, not many TB uploaded from a seedbox... p2p is fun, enjoying sharing stuff with your friends, people who you can trust and who will always try to cheer you up when you are having a bad day. That feels so good expecially because you share the same passion with them all.
    I feel I have a lot more to say this is why I am still here, I will never forghet where it all started. If you know where to look FST is a wonderfull place, with many good people who put a lot of effort for the well being of their favourite places, and also people who most of the times don't have the courage to make a step forward and say: YES I want this (tracker) or that one because I deserve it!
    I hope you understood me and if at least one user learned something from me, from my experience then I feel like a man, whitch is more important than most of the things in this world...
    I wish you all the best, and I will see you here in the forums....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    bumrocks's Avatar Poster Roaster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    There is no solid proof and I have indeed edited my post...Regardless, Albo has soiled your name and I can only hope that it was not true.
    Anal is the only form of birth control shown to be 100% effective. Even abstinence failed once.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345