Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Animal Cruelty

dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    I almost didn't enter this topic because I was afraid of what I would see. My Fiance did a paper on animal testing last year, She showed me just a few of the pictures that she got and I vomited almost immediatly. The one that is scarred into my mind forever is a picture of a monkey with his eyes sewn shut. I have also seen videos of Make-Up companies putting there eye liner directly on rabbit's eyes until they go blind. Football (not soccer) helmet companies putting there helmets on monkeys and hitting them repeatedly over the head with a giant jack hammer like machine, then they would let the monkey go and they were laughing as the monkey stumbled around. Seriously, if anyone wants to fight for a cause, I think animal rights is what they should fight for. Not to mention the HORRIBLE things I have seen on Animal Planat (TV station).

:x
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by dwightfry@21 August 2003 - 16:28
    I almost didn't enter this topic because I was afraid of what I would see. My Fiance did a paper on animal testing last year, She showed me just a few of the pictures that she got and I vomited almost immediatly. The one that is scarred into my mind forever is a picture of a monkey with his eyes sewn shut. I have also seen videos of Make-Up companies putting there eye liner directly on rabbit's eyes until they go blind. Football (not soccer) helmet companies putting there helmets on monkeys and hitting them repeatedly over the head with a giant jack hammer like machine, then they would let the monkey go and they were laughing as the monkey stumbled around. Seriously, if anyone wants to fight for a cause, I think animal rights is what they should fight for. Not to mention the HORRIBLE things I have seen on Animal Planat (TV station).

that is disturbin :x

proud to be american

3. Lounge   -   #33
    JONNO_CELEBS's Avatar Densly Loadan BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Originally posted by dwightfry@21 August 2003 - 15:28

Kinda wish I hadn't read that
    Would love to meet some of these people
    I think I would say as they are hiding behind a desk "Show me your face and I'll cure all your ills"

Tossers

Bastards

And other words I can't post

On a nicer note.......I just rescued a moth It was struggling in my sink on the wet side, so I picked it up and sat it in sunshine......and it just flew away

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I just shot two dogs last week and tossed a cat over a fence it was fun.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Originally posted by Gre1@21 August 2003 - 16:44
    I just shot two dogs last week and tossed a cat over a fence it was fun.
    That's not funny......twat

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    I was just kidding I wanted to see how many people have a heart. But foreal I had a cat and my mom let him out Sunday and he hasn't came back. I think he might have got killed but I hope someone else has him and he's not dead.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Originally posted by Gre1@21 August 2003 - 16:56
    I was just kidding I wanted to see how many people have a heart. But foreal I had a cat and my mom let him out Sunday and he hasn't came back. I think he might have got killed but I hope someone else has him and he's not dead.
    Sorry dude.......Just in a bad mood.....

Hope you find your cat

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Ex-member
    you have nothing to apologise for, Jonno. You reacted in the way that any decent person should.

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by dwightfry@21 August 2003 - 10:28

Sometimes I wish we can just do something about this.... Go to www.peta.org for those of you who don't know, they are an orginization who trys to prevent animal cruelty and animal testing in labs. You should see the video they have of KFC doing things to their chickens... (thank god they are doing something about it)

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Originally posted by Lamsey@21 August 2003 - 17:03
    you have nothing to apologise for, Jonno. You reacted in the way that any decent person should.
    Bloody hell .........Thankyou Lamsey

Funny thing is........I could hurt a human if he pushed me to it.......but I was attacked by a dog a few years ago.....sunk it's teeth into my hand......all I done was grit my teeth and prised it jaws apart
    People told me I should have hit it.......but I can't

Once punched my m8 square on the snout for shooting a bird for no reason......we ended up beating the crap outta each other........but I avenged that poor little bird..............never spoke again

Jonno B)
    Thinking about 1
    My Place & Arcade

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast