Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Help Me With Global.gmarket.co.kr For The First Time Using Gmarket

GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    hi guys

i have my paypal so i try to use it for payment to buy something in gmarket

but now i have some questions

1.first thing i have to do is send my money from my paypal to [email protected] ? and after that i have to Confirm Foreign Funds Deposit right? as i read , After 2 business days from the day you deposited money into G account, you can check all your deposit details on this page. ===> so after 2 days, my money will appear in G account-Cash Balance ? and then i can buy anything

so i have to deposit money first and after that i can buy [email protected] will send the money from my paypal to my G account.
    or i can order something and after that send the money to [email protected] via paypal?

- Confirm Foreign Funds Deposit

If it has been over 2 days since you have deposited into your account and still has indicated as ‘unconfirmed’===> where can i see its status "unconfirmed" or "confirmed"
    please review the deposit history below.

Please type correctly transaction date, the amount of deposit, and Paypal ID. ===> In the YEAR box, i can only choose 2 options: 107 and 108. What that means? 107 is 2007, 108 is 2008 ???? please guide me

2.how long dost it takes when my money in G account transfer to the seller's G account ?after that it takes 2-3 days for shipping right?

3.About the goods from Gmarket , all are brand new ? about the quality ? are they real ones such like brand Prada, D&G,Bally...... or the fake ones?
    question about the laptop, the qualitu of the laptop is good ? they take it from the OEM ?all they are with the Korean keyboard ?

there 's many thigns i dont know so sorry for asking too much

Waiting for you reply

thanks
    After FTN til I retire

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    I don't like people who trade torrent site invites. I don't see why they would then ask for help and advice, given that they clearly don't care what other people think or what other people want.

I cannot separate a person from their actions, that's what defines them.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #3
    in other words he ^^ doesn't know jack shit about it neither do i

4. Lounge   -   #4
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley View Post
    I don't like people who trade torrent site invites. I don't see why they would then ask for help and advice, given that they clearly don't care what other people think or what other people want.

kinda like acting like a jackass?
    Go Leafs Go.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by puckface View Post

Indeed, if that's what people choose to act like that's what they are.

If it's true you are what you eat you must do a lot of muff diving.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

cunt-punched.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Really man, from your original post in this thread you sound like a total and complete jackass, which upon further investigation, most of your posts do.

You come across as a self-important, holier than thou, 'I'm better than you' fuckwad who obviously has nothing better in his life (9000 posts??) to do than put people down who want genuine help in a forum. Get a life, really. Just a bit of advice.
    Go Leafs Go.

8. Lounge   -   #8

Really man, from your original post in this thread you sound like a total and complete jackass, which upon further investigation, most of your posts do.

You come across as a self-important, holier than thou, 'I'm better than you' fuckwad who obviously has nothing better in his life (9000 posts??) to do than put people down who want genuine help in a forum. Get a life, really. Just a bit of advice.
    New form of "Get a life, get laid, wanker" I love them.

So what is it you do with your life. Trade invitations to Bit Torrent site. Yes I'll be taking advice from you.

Please believe me when I say this, you thinking I am a "jackass" means that I'm not like you, right. Which makes me happier than you can imagine. In fact if you could insult me some more I would really appreciate it. It will help my self esteem no end.

Oh and I've got loads more than 9,000 posts. Feel free to include that in your next piece.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    GINZY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    lit bit disappointed after i saw 7 replies.

@Mr JP Fugley: you have thousand of people to hate dude, i think u too serious. even u can help me out, thank in advance, i dont need ur help.live ur life.i'm very happy if you say nothing in my thread .Really appreciate.

have to find some Korean cause they use Gmarket
    Any South Korean here ? hello
    After FTN til I retire

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Oh fuck off. You twat.
    Now go away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast